5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and very practical
I bought this for a weekend trip away, fit's perfectly in your hand-luggage allowance and it offers excellent protection for your laptop. Also it's water proof which is fantastic and also, very strong, I'm a good judge because I always over pack everything.
Published on 26 Jun. 2012 by E. Furmston-evans

2.0 out of 5 stars At first it was good...
Published on 22 May 2013 by Helen

2.0 out of 5 stars At first it was good..., 22 May 2013
I have already written a review for when I received this rucksack. At first I was really happy with it! Couldn't have loved it more! Then yesterday I picked it up from the side... and my thumb went straight through the material! The material it is made from frays easily. This is what the material had done and as a result had come away from the stitching. Leaving a hole. I would like to stress hat I did not put any form of heavy weight on the bag. The bag only had a laptop in. The part where the stitching came away was not even on the laptop compartment. I would not recommend this bag. The material overall is not well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and very practical, 26 Jun. 2012
E. Furmston-evans "Ed" (Glasgow, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 17 Oct. 2012
When the bag arrived it seemed way too small, but it really is a tardis. My 17" laptop went in the back smoothly, my uni' books and other stuff all fit in the main pouch with lots of room to spare, the front compartment is big enough for all the bit that i carry like my wallet, diary, etc, etc. The padding is really comfortable on the back and the straps - I was also suprised to see that the back padding was two vertical strips which go either side of the spine, allowing air to pass down the centre of your back (Not much use to me as I use it on my motorbike, but good if your trekking or running with it on).
I held off writing a review because I wanted to see if it really was waterproof, and I was caught in what felt like a torrential downpour the other day, the bag remained completely waterproof and all my attempts at coursework were saved! hooray! lol. I wouldn't normally gush about a backpack but I am genuinely impressed, especially within this price range. A must-buy!

Theres always a negative!!! I just wonder about the very front pouch (there are 4 compartments: laptop, main, front, and then a smaller pouch), it does not have a zip like the others and is open from the top... surely on a waterproof bag that would just fill up in the rain. It didn't happen to me but I don't know if that was a fluke or it it is designed to release the water. I would suspect the latter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good all-around bag, which will last if you don't abuse it., 20 Aug. 2014
A good, light, cheap bag which is strong enough to discreetly carry a laptop, with room for lots of other bits and pieces. Waterproofing is adequate, although the large open pocket on the front is surely going to collect water in heavy rain. Comfortable to carry with well padded adjustable straps and back. Laptop pocket is large enough to hold a MacBook Pro 13" - anything larger, and you might struggle, but check the dimensions before buying to avoid disappointment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight school bag, 5 Nov. 2012
Great backpack - good quality and as described by seller. Light weight and strong with 3 sections. Would recommend as a school bag. Good value product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, great value, 6 Aug. 2013
R. Hitchcock (England) - See all my reviews
I was nearly put off by the low price. Needed a small rucksack for carrying all the bits and pieces I need to fly a light aircraft. Problem solved.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cabin Max DayPack, 26 Dec. 2014
Bought this for my wife's laptop. I was very concerned that it might not be big enough as I had tried it using two other laptops which fitted but the zip could only be closed with difficulty. Fortunately her laptop did fit perfectly. All laptops were rated 15.6" but despite that there does seem to be small differences in the actual measurements. Otherwise the DayPack is adequate and does the job and is good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a laptop, 4 Jun. 2014
Been using this daily for a number of months. One of the side pockets is starting to come away from the main body, but that could well be because the drinks bottle I use is just a little too big. However the rest of the bag is holding up well and is perfect for carrying a laptop / tablet safely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, 27 May 2014
Just what I was looking for - cheap, good quality and loads of room for everything you need for an average day!

5.0 out of 5 stars A DRY PLUS GOOD QUALITY BACK PACK., 10 May 2014
Mr. DAVID B. REED "GADGET MAN" (LONDON ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
A WELL PADDED BACK PACK WHICH SITS ON THE BACK WELL, ALSO SO FAR IT HAS NOT LET IN ANY RAIN AND PRODUCT HAS STAYED DRY INSIDE. ALL IN ALL GOOD QUALITY FOR THIS PRICE.