5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome gift!
Published 19 months ago by Jessica Moore

3.0 out of 5 stars My little boy loved it as part of his halloween costume
My little boy loved it as part of his halloween costume. I was a little disappointed that boo wasn't remove able from the costume but perhaps that's just me being picky.
Published 5 months ago by janine hogarth

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome gift!, 31 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Monsters Inc Boo - 11" Plush with Sound Effects (Toy)
Bought this talking boo doll for my nieces third birthday. With her being a massive fan of monsters inc (that much so so recites every word) you hardly ever see her without it. With it being so soft she can take it to bed as well as play with it throughout the day. I recommend this gift for any todder/child who are mad about monsters inc. The only down fall is that she doesn't sing the toilet lullaby :( she giggles, roars, Screams and says mike kozlowski exactly like in the film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boo soft talking toy, 8 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Monsters Inc Boo - 11" Plush with Sound Effects (Toy)
I bought this soft toy as a birthday present for my two year old granddaughter, after she had opened it she wasn't interested in any of her other toys just wanting to have Boo with her. A really good likeness for a child that is Monsters Inc mad.

3.0 out of 5 stars My little boy loved it as part of his halloween costume, 9 Dec. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Dec. 2014