5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job!
Hey, I just received this audio extension cable from Kabel Direkt.. I had never heard of them before but I'm so pleased with this cable I'll certainly buy their products again if I need anything else in this line.
Published 8 months ago by Pixiegit7

3.0 out of 5 stars You shouldn't have to handle these like you're handling glass.
These cables (from any manufacturer) are going to break. Consider buying more for cheaper.

I could say I should have been more careful with it but I was as careful as one would reasonably be expected to be before it gave up on me. It lasted a while... I guess. The length was useful... at times. The sound quality was great... until it wasn't.

In...
Published 6 days ago by Ellis A.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job!, 20 Jan 2014
I recently bought a cheaper 3m extension so I could move the computer speaker-system off my desk and onto another table nearby, but it gave off a buzzing noise as soon as it was plugged in, SO annoying.. so having ordered it and waited for it to arrive I immediately found I needed to replace it.. Damn!
Found this one from Kabel Direkt and ordered it as a replacement.. a bit expensive, especially with a £5 delivery charge (one of the drawbacks of living in Ireland.. sadly, they skin us for postage!) The cable arrived today 2 days ahead of schedule and only 6 days since ordering. It is very good quality, a nice single-core slinky wire with well-fitting jack and plug hardware. Plugged it in and no buzz.. Perfect! Anyone wanting to do the same thing and move their speakers, don't make the mistake I did and get a cheap cable that's really only meant for headphones, spend a bit extra and get something that won't give you a problem.. 5stars.. Px :))

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 28 Oct 2013
Cable has a small step which fits perfectly through my phone case where as others won't. Cable is used in my car so gets moved about lots and I have had no problems with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 April 2014
Both build and sound quality are very good.
It has replaced the Fisual S-Flex Mini that I was using with my headphones (Philips Fidelio X1) as it sounds better.

I can say that this cable is excellent for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price, 27 Jan 2014
Using this to play my music from my phone in the car. It is a great price, length and sound quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart looking cable, 22 Jan 2014
Rod Law (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Well constructed, smart looking cable which seems to do a decent job. Can't fault the item or price so five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 10 Jan 2014
Very good quality AUX cable. Used with my iPhone in the work van. Can not fault it and it's a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 2 Nov 2013
S. R. Nicholson (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I bought this cable to replace a cheap (89p) one which was useless & a waste of money. This one is very good quality with a good flexible cable & nicely finished plugs. It works perfectly & as long as it lasts a reasonable time it will be a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars In short..., 27 Oct 2013
A. P. Alves "Pedro Alves" (Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KabelDirekt Pro Series 0.5m 3.5mm Stereo Jack Cable (Accessory)
A very nace cable that I bought in a short version. Just what I needed to connect my computer speakers without a lot of extra meters of cable hanging out. Neat an effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars car stereo, 11 Aug 2013
I have received this product in a timely mannor and it works brilliantly, it seems to be a top quality product and very well put together

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, great price, 5 Aug 2013
Ordered this to complete a speaker setup in the kitchen and was not disappointed. Sound quality is great and the jack plugs are a robust metal so no wear and tear in the near future like other leads I've used in the past. This is a great product with an even better price.