4.0 out of 5 stars Pull and stretch
This is nice and stretchy seems strong and are a good lenght for standing up and pulling up while standing on it and stretching your arms if that makes sense. I use it for gentle stretching to help my arthritis.
Published 8 months ago by rossyb

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Nothing wrong with the quality but I don't know how this can be called 'heavy'. I have a medium from another brand it is much stronger than this one.
Published 10 months ago by David J. Merson

4.0 out of 5 stars Pull and stretch, 6 July 2014
rossyb "r.breslin" (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: PhysioRoom Resistance Exercise Tube - Soft Grip Handles, Rehabilitation, Sports Training, Strengthening Exercise, Treatment & Prevention of Injuries, Gym, Fitness, Workout - FT01 (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars spot on, 26 Feb. 2014
Excellent and simple - just what is needed to tone up the upper body if used on a regular basis

4.0 out of 5 stars Feel the burn!, 29 May 2014
It was quick to arrive ans was well packaged and was a good price. I ordered a medium tension band which seems to be good for me to get back into fitness. I can feel the burn so it works!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, 7 Mar. 2014
M. Hardman - See all my reviews
Just what I need to start gentle exercise as a person sufferinbg from MS. The lightest tube is plety for me to get started.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 April 2014
This tube is great, perfect. I have done a couple of workouts with it and I'm not the strongest person, but I can manage to get a good range of motion with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars best ones ive ordered so far, 4 Dec. 2013
Amazon Customer (great britain, london) - See all my reviews
Very nice. Good strong product just right for what I wanted it for and also the best quality ones I've ordered.

5.0 out of 5 stars keeping fit, 1 Aug. 2013
I love this product really is handy this time of year to pack in your suitcase and keep fit while on holiday!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the price, 16 Jun. 2014
Good product considering the low price. Has worked well so far with no issues and seems to be strong enough for both men and women to use daily

5.0 out of 5 stars We are very pleased with the quality and range of exercises we can ..., 10 July 2014
The bands were delivered promptly. We are very pleased with the quality and range of exercises we can do with them. A very good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who needs the gym..., 31 July 2014
Excellent product, the resistance is very good!! I can see my muscles toning already!! And at amazing price!! Very happy A*