on 20 February 2014
It's a dictionary and thesaurus. You need to look up the meaning of an IT term look here. It is a decent reference book for breaking the jargon. Useful for anyone who needs to translate some of the things that the IT world tells us. Also useful with in IT as it can help the analysts understand the networkers, the networkers understand the techies etc.

It is a dictionary so there are no stories.
on 24 February 2014
This is a really useful book to all of us who are not computer experts and want to get our heads around the jargon used in magazines and other computer experts. It is well worth having on your bookshelf or in the office.
on 21 February 2014
Computer jargon summarised and explained without complicated detail. Book is well worth the price. I expect Mr Martin will be busy with new editions as the computer world develops and grows.
on 26 February 2014
This revised and updated version is an essential tool for any IT student. It should be a recommended reference book for A level and beyond. Highly rated. I still have the 1st edition, too.
on 25 February 2014
I found this book helpful as I am not computer literate and know very little about computers and the IT jargon
on 16 March 2016
very good
on 27 May 2013
Because it was the lowest I could give it!
What did I like about it-Nothing.
What did I dislike about it-Everything.
Who would I recommend it to-Nobody.