4.0 out of 5 stars Close but no cigar
A nice bag. Nothing more, and nothing less. The picture flatters it a little, but to be honest, it is what it is. A cheap, and effective, cabin bag. Thwarts Ryanair - and thats enough for me!
Published on 13 Aug. 2012 by M. Sear

2.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, shame about the shoulder straps
Published 3 months ago by Ms. H. J. Semmens

4.0 out of 5 stars Close but no cigar, 13 Aug. 2012
M. Sear (Milton Keynes UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little holdall, 27 Oct. 2012
I am so pleased I ordered this holdall for a forthcoming trip to Italy. The size is just right for a flight cabin and it holds so much. Even when full my holdall was still light and easy to hold. I have since borrowed it to family on four other trips and it still looks as good as new. I have since bought another, at this price you can't go wrong.
Update - please check your Airline company for cabin sizing as they change regularly, EasyJet have changed their sizing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 27 Oct. 2012
This is the second holdall I have bought, this one is for my wife, they are just the right size for my holiday contents and for fitting in the flight cabin, very light, strong and comfortable to hold. Brilliant.
Check cabin sizing of your Airline before choosing as some Airlines change their sizing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy holdall, 8 May 2013
SRK (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought for holidays in UK, where this can be chucked into back of car. Good quality, lovely colour. Well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars fine, 15 April 2013
good bag for the price, really lightweight and hold enough for a weekend away or a short break. Fits perfectly in cabin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and amazing what you can cram in., 17 Feb. 2014
Amazon Customer - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I was travelling to Germany for a month on a Ryan air flight and mananged to squeeze in a whole summer wardrobe. My host was continually surprised to see me wearing yet another different outfit. For any airline where baggage is expensive a bag like this is very helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good all round choice, 22 Jun. 2012
First class del on time within 3 days of placing the order good quality for the price we ordered 2 bags but only used 1 all in all excelent RF

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, Light Bag, 28 Mar. 2013
This Bag is good quality and looks worth much more than its very small price. It is strong and light.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, shame about the shoulder straps, 21 Nov. 2014
Ms. H. J. Semmens (UK) - See all my reviews
A great size for a short city break and is allowed to be taken no problem as hand luggage on easyJet flights. However I wasn't impressed by the construction of the bag. I took this on a three day city break to Berlin and by the time I got to the airport to come home on the third day, the stitching on the shoulder strap had come undone. It is something I can mend myself but not really acceptable as this was only the second time I had used the bag and it was not that heavy. However if you do not mind carrying by the handles then this would be fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars handy little bag, 30 July 2014
was actually surprised by the quality of this little thing. comfortable handles & shoulder strap which i didn't think it actually had. It's a decent enough size to fit overnight stuff or books, comes with a little padlock included and is a sturdy little bag and seems well made. Perfect for carrying onto the flight as I intend to use it. Would ignore any naysaying pish you hear from the reviews it's meets it's intended use perfectly and the only criticism i can come up with is that it actually weighs 0.65 and not 0.5kg. I'll admit that I was tempted to bump it down to only 2 stars for such a miscarriage of justice but then realised i'm not a twat! : |