5.0 out of 5 stars Grey's Anatomy
I just love this series. The way the characters' lives and jobs are interwoven is so sensitively handled. I always feel sad at the last episode as I know it will be months until I can start on the new series.
Published 7 months ago by Mary Lambert

1.0 out of 5 stars New prime is totally baffling
Why is it that five days ago I could find Grey's anatomy on Prime and watch episodes straight away. Now when I search for it I only get the option to buy dvd's. Very strange. Customer service guy on the 'chat' was pleasant but not helpful at all. Will I get a response from a member of the Prime team tomorrow? Or cancellation time I think.
Published 5 months ago by Miss BRANDY C Doubleday

5.0 out of 5 stars Grey's Anatomy, 31 Dec 2013
Mary Lambert - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars New prime is totally baffling, 3 Mar 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Why do I now have to pay for this?, 6 Mar 2014
I was happily watching season 9 of Grey's Anatomy as part of my LoveFilm subscription, then suddenly the name changed I had to pay to watch the last remaining episodes. Forget that, what is the point of paying a subscription if I also have to pay per episode?? Rubbish. Subscription cancelled and Netflix here I come.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why do I have to pay now when I didn't yesterday?, 28 Feb 2014
I got half way through this and now have to pay. Rubbish. What's more, the season is only 21.50 to own, but 32.99 to stream. And 12 at my local video rental. Ridiculous. Good job Netflix is here.

1.0 out of 5 stars MOVING TO NETFLIX, 5 Mar 2014
I nearly managed to poach my parents from Netflix to LoveFilm but guess what now amazon have started charging me mid way through a series I'm cancelling our LoveFilm and moving to Netflix.

1.0 out of 5 stars fabulous series diabolical amazon service, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy Season 9 (DVD)
Got up to episode 13 and amazon decide to start charging. I will be cancelling my love film membership as greys was the main reason I started it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shoddy way to run a business, 2 Mar 2014
Half way through series 9 when Amazon finally screwed the Lovefilm service up big time. Thanks for removing it, you made me make up my mind and ditch Lovefilm/Amazon Prime Instant Video whatever it is. The name stinks, the app on my smart tv stinks, the new releases stink and the only show that kept me has been removed, that stinks. I will be looking for an alternative source of entertainment.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad service, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy - Season 9 [DVD] (DVD)
Love greys! How can amazon love film start charging halfway through season 9? Disgusting, thanks for ruining a great series.

5.0 out of 5 stars At last!, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy - Season 9 [DVD] (DVD)
I have been waiting too long for this. Worth every second. Now I need the next season. Funny, sad and thought provoking.

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon 'Lovefilm' take over ruins it for Grey's Anatomy fan, 5 Mar 2014
Previously downloaded to my watchlist through 'LoveFilm' where cost is 5.99 per month, now have to pay either 1.89 per episode (45.46), or an offer for the whole season at 32.99, but it's still cheaper to buy the whole season on DVD at 19.25 from Amazon??????
Will cancel subscription. Come on Amazon please sort this out

Grey's Anatomy - Season 9 [DVD]
Grey's Anatomy - Season 9 [DVD] by Ellen Pompeo (DVD - 2013)
18.18