5.0 out of 5 stars Grey's Anatomy
I just love this series. The way the characters' lives and jobs are interwoven is so sensitively handled. I always feel sad at the last episode as I know it will be months until I can start on the new series.
Published 3 months ago by Mary Lambert

1.0 out of 5 stars fabulous series diabolical amazon service
Got up to episode 13 and amazon decide to start charging. I will be cancelling my love film membership as greys was the main reason I started it.
Published 1 month ago by lisa tyree

1.0 out of 5 stars fabulous series diabolical amazon service, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy Season 9 (DVD)

1.0 out of 5 stars Shoddy way to run a business, 2 Mar 2014
Half way through series 9 when Amazon finally screwed the Lovefilm service up big time. Thanks for removing it, you made me make up my mind and ditch Lovefilm/Amazon Prime Instant Video whatever it is. The name stinks, the app on my smart tv stinks, the new releases stink and the only show that kept me has been removed, that stinks. I will be looking for an alternative source of entertainment.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why do I have to pay now when I didn't yesterday?, 28 Feb 2014
I got half way through this and now have to pay. Rubbish. What's more, the season is only 21.50 to own, but 32.99 to stream. And 12 at my local video rental. Ridiculous. Good job Netflix is here.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why do I now have to pay for this?, 6 Mar 2014
I was happily watching season 9 of Grey's Anatomy as part of my LoveFilm subscription, then suddenly the name changed I had to pay to watch the last remaining episodes. Forget that, what is the point of paying a subscription if I also have to pay per episode?? Rubbish. Subscription cancelled and Netflix here I come.

1.0 out of 5 stars MOVING TO NETFLIX, 5 Mar 2014
I nearly managed to poach my parents from Netflix to LoveFilm but guess what now amazon have started charging me mid way through a series I'm cancelling our LoveFilm and moving to Netflix.

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon 'Lovefilm' take over ruins it for Grey's Anatomy fan, 5 Mar 2014
Previously downloaded to my watchlist through 'LoveFilm' where cost is 5.99 per month, now have to pay either 1.89 per episode (45.46), or an offer for the whole season at 32.99, but it's still cheaper to buy the whole season on DVD at 19.25 from Amazon??????
Will cancel subscription. Come on Amazon please sort this out

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 1 Mar 2014
We've been watching this from the beginning and now got three episodes left of season 9 and we've got to pay extra. This is rubbish. Membership cancelled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grey's Anatomy, 31 Dec 2013
Mary Lambert - See all my reviews
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy - Season 9 [DVD] (DVD)

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad changes, 17 Mar 2014
Really difficult to navigate around the new layout. This was initially free with LOVEFILM instant so I think it is ridiculous that now I have to pay per episode! I have now unsubscribed

1.0 out of 5 stars What a way to ruin love film, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy - Season 9 [DVD] (DVD)
When I saw that season 9 has been added I went back and watched season 8 to refresh my memory, but only got half way through before I was made to switch my account over to prime instant. I then discovered that my favourite tv series was now going to cost me!!!! What a con!! Greys was the one tv series that was keeping me subscribed but I'm now on the point of cancelling. I'm pretty sure this is going to be the case for other tv series too. Do I risk getting hooked on another series for that to be removed too? Seriously Amazon, get your act together!!!!!!

ARRAY(0xa90fbc84)

Grey's Anatomy - Season 9 [DVD]
Grey's Anatomy - Season 9 [DVD] by Ellen Pompeo (DVD - 2013)
16.99