5.0 out of 5 stars One step for mankind...
Published 14 months ago by J. Baker

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall, fine. HOWEVER! Use and outcome will vary from person to person.
I purchased this due to several reasons. I have irritable bowel syndrome and suffer chronic constipation. Due to having irritable bowel syndrome and suffering constipation tend to look for help/support.

I gabve three stars because I find the squatty potty helps make going to the toilet a little more comfortable due to the squat position. Its easy wipe clean,...
Published 12 months ago by Ms Keinne Loren

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars One step for mankind..., 7 Feb 2013
J. Baker (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool - 9inch (Personal Care)
Towards better health. The very first time I used the SP I noticed an easier and more complete 'evacuation'. The evidence is quite clear that squatting - the way mankind has always pooped - is a more natural and healthier position. I think it was Dennis Burkitt who first postulated that there might well be a connection between squatting and digestive health. Do the research yourself. There are other contraptions around. There is some debate about whether the SP enables a 'full squat'. However, given that we have to 'work around' the toilets we already have in our homes, this is, in my opinion, the most ingenious contraption. I opted for the Ecco version for visual and practical reasons. White plastic is much easier to keep clean - and it is surprisingly rigid and sturdy. And cheaper! I wondered about whether to get the 7" or 9" model but opted for the 9". I can't imagine any toilet that it would not fit neatly under and because your knees are higher it gives you more of a true squat than the 7" - better for all ages, in my opinion. I'm a 62 year old man and had no difficulty at all with the novelty of the position. Can't believe I've just written this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Results are 'impressive', 1 May 2013
This review is from: Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool - 9inch (Personal Care)
Not what you'd typically spend your time reviewing but well worth a shout. A lot of people elsewhere may have gripes about how this method is different to how we are raised (standard sitting on the toilet) but if you look at the video intro on their website it explains exactly why this works a charm. For anyone elderly or who suffers from constipation this is a lifesaver.

Without getting into to much detail you poop faster because your colon is straight so it should exit pretty quickly. You also won't need to push as hard so avoids the risk of piles and straining. Yes you could you a standard stool for elevation but do you want to be carrying one in and out every time? My bathroom is pretty small so this slides under perfectly without getting in the way. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool - 9inch (Personal Care)
It make's it so easy to poo, I am so pleased with this.I"d recommend this product to anyone, young and old.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it says it is....... :-), 12 May 2013
This review is from: Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool - 9inch (Personal Care)
Ordered this after reading many many reviews.

I can not claim any miraculous changes to...habits.

but it dose make thing more comfortable.

Highly recommended for that reason alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Squatty potty, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool - 9inch (Personal Care)
I love it. Great product. Would highly recommend. Makes going to the toilet much easier. Feels a more natural way to go!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered., 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool - 9inch (Personal Care)
Having been ill for seven years with bowel problems, probably caused by an injury to the coccyx, I am delighted with this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works for my family less pain during our daily ..., 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool - 9inch (Personal Care)
It works for my family less pain during our daily evacuation routine. We have noticed that the bleeding has reduced since we started using this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Has helped me!, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool - 9inch (Personal Care)
I get irritable bowel and I was feeling that I hadn't evacuated properly. Now I feel so much better as the squatty potty has helped in this respect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool - 9inch (Personal Care)
I wasnt convinced about this but it actually does work. Its very basic construction - one molded plastic, which may not be for everyone. It sits neatly under and around the bowl but can be a bit cumbersome.

My only reserve is that it makes you look like you've got special needs....but as I say definately works, no more pushing etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars A new way to poo, 24 Jun 2013
Mrs. C. Watts "claremacwatts" (Shotteswell, Oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool - 9inch (Personal Care)
This actually works. It is awkward at first, but after a few sits it becomes much easier. I would guess that younger folks would find the position easy, but for us oldies then a little practice makes nearly perfect. I am reluctant to give specific benefits due to coyness, but the benefits are numerous.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›