5.0 out of 5 stars This works .
I was a bit skeptical about this little tool but my experience was positive , the position is not uncomfortable at all for me , better it's more natural than the one we all are accustomed , the benefits in terms of easiness of evacuation are evident .
I don't suffer constipation but this tool worked well for me. Five stars.
Published on 11 Mar. 2013 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars I think it works well, although expensive for what ...
I think it works well, although expensive for what it is. Dont expect miracles, although it does help the "flow"
Published 2 months ago by Mr AKP

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This works ., 11 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool - 7inch (Personal Care)
I don't suffer constipation but this tool worked well for me. Five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Squatty Potty, daft name but great product., 21 April 2013
This review is from: Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool - 7inch (Personal Care)
This is such a great idea. It sits out of the way under the loo till you need it. It did take me a couple of weeks to get used to using it, sitting in a slightly different position felt strange at first, but its worth the initial strangeness as it works really well.
As they say, going to the loo is easier no straining and you do seem to 'get rid' of more, LOL.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a continence physiotherapist and advise that the 7 inch is the best height for UK toilets., 20 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool - 7inch (Personal Care)
This is a very good invention. I believe it helps for a more natural position (straighter ano-rectal angle) for quicker, easier and more complete bowel emptying. The squatty potty website is worth looking at. I recommend the 7 inch to my patients with pelvic floor dysfunction and to everyone to prevent pelvic floor dysfunction!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmm... going to loo, the natural way., 14 May 2014
This review is from: Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool - 7inch (Personal Care)
I can't believe I am reviewing this, ahem... Item! However it's worthy of a review as it pretty darn good for you! Take some time to read the science behind it and you will understand why! In fact everyone should have one! It's a much more natural way to go to the Loo! Nuff said!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Get Squatting, 7 May 2015
This review is from: Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool - 7inch (Personal Care)
I was sceptical at first about this product but now I wouldn't be without it. Sitting on the toilet is so much more comfortable and everything is easier and more natural. Even the grandchildren use it as a step up to reach the toilet. I love the fact that it pushes neatly away up against the base so it doesn't get in the way of the men in the house who need to stand. I can recommend this to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 23 May 2015
This review is from: Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool - 7inch (Personal Care)
This is a real help - after an operation for prolapse, I was warned that I might have difficulty with constipation, which has been the case now for some time. I tried several makeshift stools etc to get to the right position, but these were imperfect because they didn't reach back round the side of the toilet, where support is needed for your feet. This product is well designed to do this, and is strongly made, also it tucks away and is quite inconspicuous in the bathroom. I was glad to find that the maker's name, high appears to be prominent in the photo, is actually just embossed in the white plastic and not noticeable in the bathroom!
I chose the 7" size, which for me is perfect - I am 5'6" tall - maybe anyone with longer legs might be better using the 9" model, and I expect some toilets are higher than others, in which case you would need the higher one. I did test this out with temporary supports beforehand, to find which height was most comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 12 Dec. 2013
SKusderci (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool - 7inch (Personal Care)
I purchased 2, they accidentally sent me 2 different sizes, but Amazon sorted it out.

They are definitely a great product, and do what they say they will.

Also great for small children.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool - 7inch (Personal Care)
Good product for those who don't have medical symptoms such as IBS and need a straightforward way of going to the toilet. I found the height too low so went for the 9 inch one.

3.0 out of 5 stars I think it works well, although expensive for what ..., 17 Mar. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars We like to call it the poo step, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool - 7inch (Personal Care)
A bit of a awful name. We like to call it the poo step. A great addition to our loo!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›