5.0 out of 5 stars a brilliant read
I enjoyed it as it told me more about the people in the book that are before this. It's fantastic
Published 13 months ago by Cathryn

3.0 out of 5 stars Allies
Too short. I was just getting into it and it finished. No fair! (I didn't spot the part about it being a novella.)
Published 8 months ago by Nicola Squares

3.0 out of 5 stars Allies, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Allies: An Insignia Novella (HarperTeen Impulse) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting insight, 21 Sep 2013
I always like to find out more about characters that I like in a book, so this is enjoyable. It's clear that Wyatt is on the autistic spectrum, although that isn't stated explicitly, from the way she has trouble with reading other people, with nuances in speech and from her literalness and resulting lack of social skills.

The book is just a bit short. I know it's a novella, a little add-on to the main books, but there's a lot of crossover with the first Insignia book, so it seems like it didn't take that much effort to write and in fact could almost have been cobbled together from bits edited out of Insignia. Perhaps I'm being unfair as I did enjoy it and I'm now about to start the second book of the main trilogy, but I'd have liked a bit more book for my 99p.

5.0 out of 5 stars a brilliant read, 16 Aug 2013