5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT LITTLE BAG
This little bag was a great find, it maybe small but big enough to fit in makeup brushes , chunky blush brush and mascaras etc on top section and bulker items , mini hairsprays deoderants compacts,on the bottom section .with its funky designs its a fun useful little bag at a brilliant price.
Published 8 months ago by nush

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish!
Published 3 months ago by Lisa

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT LITTLE BAG, 15 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased For Myself as an accessory to the make - up bag that i had also purchased., 19 Jan 2014
I love this beautiful vanity case, it has lots of room, looks great, and is everything that i hoped it would be, definitely ticks all the right boxes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and fast delivery, 3 Dec 2013
Perfect for the job, my sisters-in-law will be pleased! The two compartments will pack in plenty of toiletries for trips away.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag, 3 May 2013
I bought this ready to go on holiday with, but decided to buy 2 so I could have one at home as well. conveneinet to have 2 separate sections so things dont get jumbled about or one pocket for holiday makeup and the rest for shower stuff. good value, arrived quickly. would recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish!, 17 Jun 2014
I received tis bag in 'red', wich is pink, the inside isn't black, its a dirty creamy colour, the stitching is falling apart from all around the bag, the stitching on the handle has already falling apart (on the same day), the handle is tacky and threading isn't good at all. Now these people are making it very hard to get my refund. There making it a very long process, repeatly asking the same questions and although I have already sent pictures, continue to ask to see the problem and for me to pay for it to get returned. Not happy with COOLFASHIONSTORE at all !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS.........and great price, 19 July 2014
This little travel bag is sooooo gorgeous, I cannot emphasise enough.......I read previous reviews that said too small but its great for my summer holiday and will fit all my toiletries and insulin pen and other apparatus.........I especially love the material and the compact nature of the travel case...........I absolutely LOVE it........

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 29 April 2014
Love this bag. I use it for diabetes meds. The bottom compartment is excellent for holding insulin pens and a small sharps box the top I use for record books pen etc. Handy around the house and keeping everything together without looking like a medical bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 28 Jan 2014
Lovely item..good quality..2 comparments to separate your make up..perfect for using at home or when going on your travels..fast delivery :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Pool quality., 18 July 2014
Make sure you appreciate the dimensions before you buy or you will be disappointed. Also I thought the quality of this case was very poor. There was loose stitching, loops of it, inside, which shows the poor quality of this product. This case is perhaps worth 3 not 6.97. When I attempted to return it, the seller delayed over the course of several emails offering me a discount of 2 etc, obviously reluctant to take it back. I chose to return it and that cost me 1.70 so at least I'll get most of my money back....I hope , watch this space!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, 8 Feb 2014
I didn't expect this to be as small as it is. Ok if you only miniature bottles but no good at all if you have full size bottles.

chinkyboo Pink/Rose/Red/Black/Coffee Polka Dots Travel Cosmetics Makeup Toiletry Bags Ladies Womens Beauty Organiser Holder Wash Handbag Storage Carry Case Portable Box Favor Gift Fashion (Red)
6.88