on 17 June 2014
I received tis bag in 'red', wich is pink, the inside isn't black, its a dirty creamy colour, the stitching is falling apart from all around the bag, the stitching on the handle has already falling apart (on the same day), the handle is tacky and threading isn't good at all. Now these people are making it very hard to get my refund. There making it a very long process, repeatly asking the same questions and although I have already sent pictures, continue to ask to see the problem and for me to pay for it to get returned. Not happy with COOLFASHIONSTORE at all !!!
on 15 January 2014
This little bag was a great find, it maybe small but big enough to fit in makeup brushes , chunky blush brush and mascaras etc on top section and bulker items , mini hairsprays deoderants compacts,on the bottom section .with its funky designs its a fun useful little bag at a brilliant price.
on 18 July 2014
Make sure you appreciate the dimensions before you buy or you will be disappointed. Also I thought the quality of this case was very poor. There was loose stitching, loops of it, inside, which shows the poor quality of this product. This case is perhaps worth £3 not £6.97. When I attempted to return it, the seller delayed over the course of several emails offering me a discount of £2 etc, obviously reluctant to take it back. I chose to return it and that cost me £1.70 so at least I'll get most of my money back....I hope , watch this space!
on 3 December 2013
Perfect for the job, my sisters-in-law will be pleased! The two compartments will pack in plenty of toiletries for trips away.
on 6 January 2016
I love this little bag of cosmetics. I take it everywhere, on every trip. It is versatile. sometimes carries my medicines and sometimes my cosmetics. It is a great little thing to have. It looks small but has 2 compartments which take up a lot of sstuff- makeup brushes , chunky blush brush and mascaras etc on top section and heavier items , mini hairsprays, deoderants compacts,on the bottom section. I carry it everywhere when I travel. Good thing is that it has polka dots else wouldve been snacthed by my son.
good little product. It is also surprisingly sturdy and the zips are of good quality, SO dont get put off by the price thinking that it is expensive. Not at all. It will alst a while and looks really cute on the dresser.
I also sometimes use it to carry my medicines when I travel Whatever u use it for, it is brilliant. Highly recmmend it.
on 19 January 2014
I love this beautiful vanity case, it has lots of room, looks great, and is everything that i hoped it would be, definitely ticks all the right boxes.
on 3 May 2013
I bought this ready to go on holiday with, but decided to buy 2 so I could have one at home as well. conveneinet to have 2 separate sections so things dont get jumbled about or one pocket for holiday makeup and the rest for shower stuff. good value, arrived quickly. would recommend.
on 9 January 2014
I was immediately impressed with the quality of this make up bag. It is a sturdy bag with two layers inside and a mirror. It was so good I wished I had bought more. In fact I will do so now ready for presents for next year.
on 15 April 2014
I am very happy with this purchase, the bag arrived very quickly, it holds a reasonable amount of make up and it looks lovely!
on 29 April 2014
Love this bag. I use it for diabetes meds. The bottom compartment is excellent for holding insulin pens and a small sharps box the top I use for record books pen etc. Handy around the house and keeping everything together without looking like a medical bag

See one answered question