5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable would recommend to walkers quality made shoe including vibram ..., 1 July 2014
Very comfortable would recommend to walkers quality made shoe including vibram sole the cheapest I've seen these elsewhere is 80 so bargain purchase from amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous buy!!, 11 Jun 2014
Chose this rating once product was delivered. Wore for the first time today, and these shoes were everything I expected them to be. They were firm, when putting on. They were warm and comfortable, and gave support in the correct places. I have yet to try them for a larger volume of walking to see how they fare. The shoes are aesthetically pleasing to the eye. I expected to have to pay a lot more for a branded shoe such as these, but had been browsing the various one's available, and saw these. I looked at Karrimor and The North Face equivalents before coning across these. Once I had viewed the Spec, I knew these were what I wanted. I am also looking at Merrell for another type of footwear I am interested in, and expect, on the strength of this purchase, not to be let down in any way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Merrell you are Ace, 10 May 2014
No problems with these shoes, great price (29 less than up town). I did try an 8.5 on in an outdoor store that is local to my home town and the shoe fitted perfectly. Ordered last Saturday and delivered the following Wednesday, not bad considering a Bank Holiday weekend intervene.
Comfortable, plenty of space to wiggle toes, laces that stay done up. Just what I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 29 Sep 2013
Dawn S. Short (scotland) - See all my reviews
My son loves these shoes and this is the second pair he has had. They are quite small made so best to order a size bigger than in other shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Merrell shoes, 22 May 2014
Great shoes. Comfortable, perfect fit, good looks. You need to buy a size above your usual though because they make them somewhat small. I usually wear size 11 but these need to be 12. Fortunately I knew that because I tried some others on at a local shop.