on 20 October 2014
I bought this to replace the lightweight tamper/scoop that came with my DeLonghi EC820.B coffee machine. The tamper is a perfect fit and given its weight, it is very easy to hold and use and gives a much firmer pack to the grounds. This helps produce a more robust drink and a nicer crema on top. The finish is flawless and easy to wipe clean. Very happy with this if a little "wired" due to trying one or two extra cups just to make sure.
on 31 October 2013
Although delivery was estimated in 14 days it turned up after three. Packaging was minimal, just a flimsy cardboard box, and was damaged but the item was not. As the tamper weighs half a kilo, one would have thought more robust packaging would be used. As one would expect, it does the job nicely and the coffee produced after using it is improved.
on 14 December 2013
oh clive you sexy little tamper
my love for you will never hamper
how i feel when you rest in my hand
you make me feel so very grand
like a tiny general in command
of something like expensive toffee
or illy or lavazza coffee
on 18 February 2014
There's not much that can go wrong with this, I guess. It's a good weight and a near perfect fit for the portafilter on my De'Longhi espresso machine.
on 5 January 2015
I bought this to go with my Delonghi Vintage Icona ECOV310.BK Espresso Machine and it fits the supplied coffee filters perfectly and has transformed the taste of our espresso coffees. Before buying this tamper I spent a lot of time carefully measuring the tamper on the machine (which is 2-3mm smaller) and the diameter of the recess in the coffee filters to make sure it would fit and it does so perfectly and will go all the way to the bottom of an empty filter without catching on the side.

The tamper is a good weight and lovely to handle. It looks beautiful sitting on top of the stainless warmer on the machine.

Arrived very quickly (used Prime) and with good packaging.
on 23 December 2013
This is a must have for all coffee addicts as it is weighty and will pack the coffee to allow a better cup to be obtained. Its solid steel and cleans very easily. Don't borrow it or else you might not get it back!
on 9 March 2014
the quality of this product is very good.
much better than i was expecting.
The tampa is quite heavy which is nice.
feels very solid.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 9 October 2014
A nice heavy tamper,simple and easy to use, looks stylish, cleans easily.
You can't go wrong and I am sure it improved my coffee
on 11 April 2014
Aesthetically pleasing to the eye, satisfyingly heavy in the hand and does a stirling job of tamping. What more could you ask?
on 4 December 2013
Just what I needed, and more than my expectations for this product. Top rate product and excellent and first class.