on 11 June 2014
I was not happy it came folded up so won't stick to the wall! It's a bumpy Replacement wanted please
on 28 November 2014
I love this decal, it was easy to put up and because it isn't all one big sticker i could arrange the words my own way instead of the way shown... it has a sheet of sticky back plastic with it that you put over the top of the sheet of stickers cut the words out then stick them up without having to fiddle about with either one big sticker or individual letters then you take the clear plastic off... you do have to be careful, (there was a couple of times i was trying to rush because i thought i was going to fall off my chair because I'm clumby lol) and they did rip a little but i just put the plastic back on and peeled it off slowly and they looked brill... i also drew little rain drops around '' to dance in the rain'' and it looks awesome, even my cousin approved and he's usually pointing out flaws in my decor when he pops round lol
on 9 July 2014
This has changed my whole front room. Serious serious BARGIN! Fantastic size. Actually quite easy to apply. A few little giddly bits, but when you stand back and see this on the wall, it is so worth it. I fully rate this. 100% 5*****
on 19 June 2015
Bit fiddly to unpeal and apply but I managed it. Looks amazing
review image
on 11 May 2014
Some of the letters were peeling off and they were not in the order as shown so would have had to put on wall individually to make any sense of the quote. I contacted the seller who asked me to take a photograph of it and send it to them and when I replied that I don't have a camera they suggested I get a neighbour to take a photo of it for me. Why do people assume you have a camera or indeed neighbours who would be kind enough to take photos for you. I have no interest in cameras or technology of any sort. I just wanted to return the item for a refund but I still have it and it is of no use to me or anyone else.
on 17 May 2014
When I first got this it was all folded from the way it was packaged so I put it under my mattress to get rid of the crinkles and folds the transfer sheet I got with it was easy to do I used a towel to make sure there wasn't any air bubbles I did the same when I transferred it onto the wall I left the words with the transfer paper on there for a few mins once I peeled it of my words look just like picture I was debating weather to get this or not as I was reading the reviews I have to say I'm pleased I gave in and ordered the only down fall is the packaging it would be easier if it was flat not folded.
on 13 August 2015
Bought this 12 months ago. After reading all the reviews and seeing the state of the letters when the sheet arrived,(it had been folded and so the letters were curled up), I almost didn't both attempting to put this up. BUT I left it on the table under some heavy books for a couple of weeks and with a 50:50 attitude I 'went for it'! I am so glad I did as I think it looks amazing on my new kitchen wall. The letters are above a radiator but that hasn't caused a problem. Just be prepared to use a wallpaper seam roller to really fix them down in the first place. 12 months on it still looks great
on 27 May 2013
had a hell of a time putting these up straight as its individual letters lost dots because so tiny they bent and stuck as did someo of the letters had to use scisssors to fix the mess was not easy at all to put up. looks gorgeous though if you can put it up without sticking letters getting tangled.
on 28 June 2014
I have put this on the wall in my bathroom and it looks fantastic. Yes it's a bit fiddly to put up but well worth the effort. Great value for money.
VINE VOICEon 31 July 2015
The lettering of this word art is fine, however they sent a tiny piece of sticky back plastic - which is supposed to be used to transfer the words on to the wall. I could not fit the words on to the plastic and thankfully I had ordered another word art from a different company who sent enough plastic and enabled me to actually put the word art on the wall.
If you like this word art, I suggest you get it from a different supplier as you will find yourself unable to put it on the wall.