on 15 March 2013
A song about love and how we sometimes fall for the wrong person,how that love seems so perfect, but out of tune with who we are now and where our life is headed. It hints of illicit love... but does not declare it, leaving you always feeling a little melancholic, but moving, everyone has that secret deep inside of someone once met, but who it "never was meant to be" with... but, we always wonder what might have been.
on 22 February 2013
First heard her with this track on radio 2, and looked into her background because she made such an impact on me. Not surprised to see she rose to prominence after working with the son of Abba's legendary manager, Stig.
Fantastic production, hauntingly beautiful voice.
on 20 March 2013
This got quite a bit of airplay on radio and the more I heard it the more I liked it. Unfortunately I didn't think the rest of the album was up to this track so stuck with the single.
on 13 February 2013
What an exquisite song, with words and tune full of emotion, debate and in the end resolve for the better. Emilia sings it so beautifully, it must strike a chord with many people.
on 15 February 2013
great song.will more than likely get the album.easy to download in an instant. this singer deserves more airtime than a lot of the poppy muck we now have doing the rounds
on 10 March 2013
Beautiful song from a beautiful lady. Heard this track on the radio for several weeks,just been waiting for the release date and now I HAVE IT. Great track...
on 4 March 2013
so real. so blindingly lovely. i would deny anyone not to be moved by her voice look for her live performance on youtube it is stunning
on 13 February 2013
I had never heard of this very talented lady before but she has the most amazing voice and hopefully she will become a huge star in UK
on 16 February 2013
Beautiful and haunting. Want to hear more about the story behind the song. It's the kind of song that leaves you wanting more.
on 9 March 2013
I never heard the early music by Emilia but love the country influence on this one. Its a good style for a lovely voice.