5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Cooking with Flowers: Sweet and Savory Recipes with Rose Petals, Lilacs, Lavender, and Other Edible Flowers (Kindle Edition)
I received this book for Mother's Day and what a delight it was to browse the book in bed that morning!
The recipes seem easy to follow and contain a number of recipes that would be very suitable for a range of homemade gifts and treats of the likes that your friends and family have never seen!
Buy this book - it's sure to impress.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought it as a gift, 16 Mar 2014
I bought it for a gift for my vegetarian Friend she loves it I read a comment that pushed my decision
because they said it had a lot of vegetarian recipes so thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars So different, 18 Nov 2013
I was looking for something different as a present and looking at other reviews thought I'd give it a try.
I did have a look through when it arrived and it's absolutely beautiful. I know my daughter will love it. 5* service from the seller - Many thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous recipes, 7 May 2013
K. Platt "blackplantlady" (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
If you ever thought edible flowers were restricted to nasturtium, lavender and a few others, think again. This glorious book with its wow cover is full of inventive recipes using edible flowers. The recipes are very desirable and the instructions are easy to follow. Delicious celebration cakes, cookies and pies. Syrups, teas and more. I love the layout of this book. The superb photography is taken by Miana Jun who deserves a special mention, for it is truly fantastic and makes this wondrous book all the more special. Each flower is introduced with its common and botanical names and useful information such as preparation and use. The recipes are sweet and savoury, but more in the former category. Everything from borage spritzers to chamomile ice cream; hibiscus chutney to flower jellies; pansy lollipops to daylily curry. Amazing recipes, I loved them all and can't wait to try. There are no gluten free flours used in this book, but it is vegetarian except for a couple of recipes. Highly recommended - this is the best recipe book I have seen on this subject by a mile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Loved it just a fresh look on flowers .I never look at them in the same way.

4.0 out of 5 stars bloomin marvellous, 18 May 2014
A super book with wonderful ideas! Brilliant!
Fillled with lots of information that can be used in baking and cooking.