4.0 out of 5 stars Great song, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: If I Didn't Know Better [feat. Sam Palladio] (MP3 Download)
Stumbled across the TV series and we were about to turn off until this song started playing. Great song and others have followed since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 3 Mar 2013
A beautiful song originally recorded by The Civil Wars I believe. I prefer this version as I find the tone of Clare Bowen's voice outstanding and exquisite!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Amazing!!, 27 Feb 2013
Love love it. Their voices are amazing together. Great chemistry!
They are really great on the show as well. Definitely my fave couple :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant song from tv series Nashville, 26 Feb 2013
Fantastic song, Clare Bowen and Sam Pallindino sing this song beautifully, cannot wait for 'fade into you' to be released. Re awakened my love of the Dixie Chicks, Red Sky July and of course the fabulous Mr Johnny Cash. The music from the television series Nashville has been a fantastic surprise. Roll on Volume 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Heard It & Had To Have It, 19 Feb 2013
Watched Nashville for the first time and on hearing this song I had to download it, liked it even better than the Civila Wars version which is pretty hot anyway.