5.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Song is so right!
Being a huge fan of Connie Britton after Friday Night Lights I knew I had to check this series out. I was so glad when I watched the pilot that it was actually really good! The closing track of the first episode is "If I Didn't Know Better" (which from what I'm told is a cover of a Civil Wars track) and I was hooked!

Stand out tracks for me are If I Didn't...
Published 22 months ago by A. L. Neuman

2.0 out of 5 stars Could have been a lot better, feel ripped off by this.
Yeah, it's Ok, but the track lengths are just what you hear in the show!!
Since been updated I see.
Published 18 months ago by Richard Crouch

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Song is so right!, 7 Feb 2013
A. L. Neuman "annie" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Music Of Nashville: Original Soundtrack (MP3 Download)

Stand out tracks for me are If I Didn't Know Better, Wrong Song, Telescope (both versions) and Twist of Barbwire.

Now please tell me the other songs from the series not featured on the album will be made available!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Feb 2013
Some really great songs, as soon as I started watching the series I knew I would end up downloading the soundtrack, just amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 14 Mar 2013
haven't stopped playing it,

if you like the show, you will love this.

got all the main songs on it=]

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 13 Mar 2013
Fantastic music. just 1 track missing, Fade into you. Hopefully they will put it on the next one. Cant wait for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars No problems, 3 Mar 2013
Very good though missing a track we hoped would be there
No problems No problems No problems No problems No problems No problems No problems No problems No problems

4.0 out of 5 stars How many times can I listen to it?, 11 April 2013
Ejcb12 (Worcester, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Music Of Nashville: Original Soundtrack (MP3 Download)
If you're enjoying the tv show and love music then the sound track is worth buying. I bought the 15 track version as opposed to 12, and Ive listened to it more than a handful of times since. There are a few slower tracks but I find on the whole its a very uplifting album.

4.0 out of 5 stars Deserves a second volume (and a second season)., 28 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Music Of Nashville: Original Soundtrack (MP3 Download)
Unlike "Glee," the drama drives the music on "Nashville" rather than the other way around - which explains why this disc represents the first part of the season with a mere 11 (or 15, depending on which version you get) while McKinley High's finest crammed 17 onto the first of the first season's THREE albums. Big Machine could stand to have more on Vol. 2, scheduled for release in May at the time of writing.

Anyway, as Terry Wogan said after playing "Telescope" on one show, the series is full of attractive people all of whom can also act. Happily, most of them can also sing - Hayden Panettiere (sigh) has the most tracks here and her country-pop stylings are a blast (as is the more reflective "Undermine"). Fellow diminutive blonde Clare Bowen is also wonderful in a different way, with her Nanci Griffith-esque vocals (Bowen/Scarlett fans should get the CD with 15 tracks, as that contains her only solo performance on the volume); Lennon and Maisy Stella's take on "Telescope" is as much a highlight here as it was in the episode where they performed it, and you can't go wrong with Charles Esten's pleasant guitar numbers.

The only wrong notes are struck by Jonathan Jackson's somewhat dreary "Twist Of Barbwire" and the collected works of Connie Britton; her inability to sing is something of a drawback when you're supposed to be playing a country music legend, especially on the duets (Esten carries her all the way through "No One Will Ever Love You," and the admittedly show-stopping "Wrong Song" improves no end the second Panettiere enters). Jackson's song and Britton's solo numbers are the only ones that were recorded in L.A. rather than Nashville, so maybe that had something to do with it, but it doesn't make things better.

But three weak songs do not an awful record make; buy this if you're a fan of the show or of any of the actors herein. Fingers are crossed that "I'm A Girl," "Boys And Buses," "Consider Me" and "We Are Water" make the cut for Vol. 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love IT!!, 16 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Music Of Nashville: Original Soundtrack (MP3 Download)
If you love the show then you will love the album! It has all your favorite songs from the first episodes..

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving the show, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Music Of Nashville: Original Soundtrack (MP3 Download)
I first heard about this show about a month ago when I saw an advert on channel 4. I have now watched all 14 episodes that have be aired in the USA so far and Im loving it. They are on a mid-season break at the moment and the series resumes in April. Great stuff and Im not even a huge country music fan. There are lots of songs in the series that are not included on this album so there is plenty of mileage for a follow up album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Music Of Nashville: Original Soundtrack (MP3 Download)
Love the show and can't get enough of the music on it so this was the perfect way to listen to it whenever I want