Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£2.69

on 16 March 2013
I first found Leddra through YouTube and I'm so happy I did! Every single one of her songs has a unique sound and they are very catchy, 'Supermarket' has been in my head ever since I first played it. Very good value for money. Buy this EP and you will not regret it, I have a feeling this is Leddra's year!
on 24 January 2014
I bought this album on a whim as it came up as a suggestion following other albums i had bought. I can honestly say i am glad i did. Its a beautifully worked album and her voice is so calming. Favourite tracks on the album have to be: Woman and Tongue Tied.
on 9 September 2014
Leddra is a star in the making, have seen her at a couple of festivals recently (Jimmy's Farm & The BIG Feastival), good to see new talent coming through. Love her music, await more from her.
on 23 February 2014
What an amazing talent this lady is, I would highly recommend anyone to buy this EP and any other material that leddra releases, its just a shame I cant get hold of the CD for my collection.
on 23 April 2013
Yet more great tracks from the Essex singer-songwriter.

She just keeps getting better.

All About You & Woman great songwriting.
on 6 September 2014
Brilliant ep with tracks that will stir even the most jaded of souls. Leddra is on top for here with upbeat pop influences and heart felt ballads.
on 4 March 2013
Came across Leddra Chapman via Spotify. Love her witty lyrics, pure voice and catchy tunes. Hope she really takes off, as she should.
on 26 February 2013
Excellent sound. Great artist. Not heard of her before but look forward to the next album albeit a full one
on 3 September 2014
Great voice and easy listening
on 2 August 2014