Size: Pack of 1Change
Price:£3.25+ Free shipping

on 3 March 2014
If you are looking for an Eos but not sure what flavour to get i would defiantly steer you away from this one, its nothing special and i personally don't use this one as I'm not a fan of the smell but its smooth and lasts for hours once applied but i would defiantly go for a different flavour! Lemon drop is my favourite
on 5 January 2016
This was a gift for somebody so I do not know how good the actual product is (although I have heard some great things about them). This took quite a long time to arrive and had so much packaging. I honestly don't see why a lip balm needs so much packaging that it won't fit through my letterbox!!
on 16 February 2014
I absolutely love this product! It was exactly as described by the seller and arrived relatively quickly considering it was shipped from USA to the UK. It smells devine and makes your lips so smooth and lucious. Totally in love and will probably be ordering many more in the future.
on 3 October 2015
Im not to happy with this purchase because i have a pack of eos lipbalms, and there great so i thought i would try out this one because it looked really nice but it turns out that its very similar to a one that ive already got called summer fruit but over all its an ok flavour.
on 22 May 2014
Purchased this product with some free credit I had. This eos is very moisturising and smells bomb! It has very cute packaging and I would totally recommend!! Please download feature points and use my code to recieve 50 bonous points so you can earn free credit like me!! 43We3D
on 27 November 2015
The product itself is lovely smells amazing and perfect for winter dry lips. Would of given five stars however I didn't receive it by expected date given and contacting the seller...Unfortunately wasn't very helpful...but did eventually get to me a week later .
on 6 January 2016
I've really enjoyed using it and I was glad I had found such a cheap one on Amazon as in most stores it is around £7. It was also very moisturising, however I found that it was quite soft and dented easily. I am happy with this product and I will repurchase.
on 1 May 2015
Great seller! arrived quick and fantastic product, thanks!
on 10 March 2015
Had this a few months now and it was fine in the beginning, I liked it. But now it's starting to smell off.. Like it's spoiling, I'm a bit concerned so I've stopped using it. Bit of a shame really. Wondering if anyone else has had the same experience?
on 9 February 2014
fantastic product as had very dry chapped lips for a week nothing seemed to work and when applied this balm only twice in one day my lips were amazingly moisturised and not dry anymore... plus smell is nice and sweet like raspberries... love it.....