Price:£3.90+ Free shipping

on 28 October 2015
This product is absolutely amazing! Many people say it dries out your lips but that is only because eos have a little bit of a chalky layer on the outside to protect it. It works wonderfully especially for the colder seasons like now. I was expecting this product on the 31st of October as I ordered it on the 20th October, but better than my expectations it came a week later on the 27th! I think that is amazing as it does come from the USA and I live in the UK. I also got this on offer for £3.25 which is an absolute bargain and I am extremely happy with this product!! (Also it smells like strawberries and raspberry and pomegranate)
on 28 January 2016
Would give zero if I could. This lip balm is waxy, heavy and doesn't soak in or soften at all. The flavor reminds me of lip smackers (which would be great if I were 12). The shape is a giant, awkward round ball, so you can't be precise when you apply it. I feel like I have a sticky ring of strawberry flavored wax all around my mouth. I can't imagine how I'm meant to apply this once it wears down more... luckily, I doubt I'll be using it long enough to find out. Will go back to my Kiehls.
on 29 July 2015
I was a bit sceptical about buying this, as I wasn't sure if the product would be a genuine eos lip balm but I found that it is and they're really moisturising
on 7 February 2014
Wanted this lip balm for a while but could never find it in the UK. As reluctant as I was to order from an American website due to fears of custom charges, I will never look back. I was informed that my delivery could take up to 3 weeks however mine came within just two and I love it! Brilliant smoothing lip balm without out the stickiness that would put me off others, will definitely be ordering again
on 16 November 2015
came to me really quick after about 2 or 3 days after ordering it. really impressed. the smell is ok but is a bit sweet.
on 26 November 2013
I received this item today, the estimated date was 16th December so straight away I was very happy! The product itself is wonderful, the shape of it makes it look really cool and the dark pink colour makes it even better. The balm itself has quite a rubbery/waxy consistency and gives a really subtle layer to your lips without making them look shiny and sticky like some products do! The smell is subtle but noticeable and very nice, tastes great too! Definitely recommend, will be buying more in other flavours.
on 18 March 2016
I don't normally leave reviews on products I buy, this is my first time! But I felt I had for this product, so people know what they're getting themselves into. This is literally the worst lip balm I have ever bought, I bought it about a month ago from Amazon and had already read a few bad reviews but wasn't sure if they were true or specific cases. I finally ended up applying it once to my lips yesterday night and woke up with SORE LIPS, my lips were HURTING and now we're mid afternoon and they're still hurting!! What's more, they're actually DRY! This product literally does the opposite of what it's supposed to do. I'm actually quite scared because I noticed some blue veins on my right lips. I realise that the lip balm doesn't even have a label that mentions the ingredients- which should be illegal. I threw it away and will never use it again, super disappointing - not because i didn't like it, because it hurt my lips thats the most important part!! I'd really like to know which ingredient hurt my lips so badly (after applying once!), I've read other reviews and it seems to be beeswax but not sure..
on 1 May 2014
Have only used this lip balm for a couple of hours now but can already tell my lips are softer and smoother, the smell is subtle but you can tell it is pomegranate. The hot pink case is really tactile and I can't put it down!
It arrived in 2 days! Amazing fast delivery, extremely happy.
on 17 April 2014
bought for my 11yr old who seems to be constantly picking n biting her lips. I've used everything for the past year to help keep them soft and moist but nothing worked as fast and long term as this. Yes, its a little pricey but extremely worth it as within 2 days her chapped, scabbed lips had returned to normal. She roughly applies it 4-5 times a day. Bought this in November, took a while for it to be delivered as it was shipped from USA so i think i received it mid Dec...... now mid- April and its just ran out so i have today ordered the Strawberry sorbet one. Its big enough not to be mis placed too, as my 11 year old misplaces n loses many lipbalms but this has stayed put, so effectively £6 for 4 months worth of everyday wearing lipbalm is not that excessive. Has a sweet smell and taste too, doesnt feel like your lips are loaded down with gloop.
on 1 October 2015
I ordered a three pack of this lip balm thinking it was good value for money on the 11th Sept. It arrived today & I excitedly opened the packaging only to find I was sent one eos lip balm. Quite disappointed considering I was expecting three!! However, I am suffering from sore chapped lips & I thought I would try this out. The texture is lovely and moisturising & not greasy like some balms. The smell is quite yummy & the flavour is not over-powering or irritating to my sore lips. You can still feel the balm after an hour or so after applying. My lips don't feel that sore and considering I only used the balm 5 times throughout the day, I'm quite surprised! But still disappointed that I never received the other 2 balms I paid for!!