5.0 out of 5 stars Lip Balm
Really nice lip balm and comes in a super container which is very tactile and the shocking pink is brill
Published 17 months ago by Mark D.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not one of the stronger flavours
A good price for this particular flavour. Packaging bit different to the other EOS lip balms - maybe old stock or discontinued? - and scent is more subtle. Not my favourite though and not sure I would pruchase again but fine for the purpose of sorting out dry lips!
Published 10 months ago by PomJaMa

5.0 out of 5 stars Lip Balm, 3 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: EOS Pomegranate Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (Personal Care)
Clearly a well-made and high-end product. The aroma is very natural, not at all artificial and the stuff applies very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, way better than baby lips, 13 Mar. 2015
This review is from: EOS Pomegranate Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (Personal Care)
amazing taste, scent and formula. isn't greasy in the slightest. In comparison to other lip balms, for example baby lips, this product is far superior and is well worth splashing the extra pounds on. baby lips feels so greasy and heavy on the lips and feels very unworkable with other lip products. EOS however delivers. you can put it on your lips before you go to sleep. you can put it on your lips on it's own for a natural light-weight feel but you can also wear it underneath lip liners. I wouldn't recommend using it on top of lipstick or lipliners because the colour would run onto the balm. a wonderful product and the quirky spherical shape adds to the fun.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not one of the stronger flavours, 2 Sept. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Product, 26 Nov. 2013
This review is from: EOS Pomegranate Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (Personal Care)
I received this item today, the estimated date was 16th December so straight away I was very happy! The product itself is wonderful, the shape of it makes it look really cool and the dark pink colour makes it even better. The balm itself has quite a rubbery/waxy consistency and gives a really subtle layer to your lips without making them look shiny and sticky like some products do! The smell is subtle but noticeable and very nice, tastes great too! Definitely recommend, will be buying more in other flavours.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it... I just won't buy another one, 12 Mar. 2015
This review is from: EOS Pomegranate Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (Personal Care)
I've been wanting one of EOS' lip balms for over a year now, but just never gotten round to getting one (plus, all the ones I saw were around seven pounds, and I wasn't going to invest in a new lip balm when I had my trusted Nivea stick) but when I saw this for three pounds I thought to give it a try. I'm glad I bought it; it has a lovely smell, and to be honest the reason I like it so much is because it feels so nice to put on! I don't think it moisturizes lips well, so I still use my Nivea stick. I like it - but when it runs out, I don't think I'll buy a new one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great :), 14 Feb. 2014
This review is from: EOS Pomegranate Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (Personal Care)
It took a while to come but when it did it was really good. Unlike most lip balms it doesn't split and crack your lips, doesn't really taste of much but it makes your lips smooth and soft :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooo yummy!, 20 July 2014
This review is from: EOS Pomegranate Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (Personal Care)
my favouriteee lip balm (i have 3) it smells lovely tastes nice... only time i stopped using it was when my cousin decided to bite it! non sticky... only issue i have is how dear it is! a fiver! as a student it is quite pricey for a lip balm but its soooo good! and it contains jojoba oil ans shea butter soooo soo good and my lips are sensitive and ive not had any issues!
i did a youtube review so please watch! thats how much i swear by EOS !

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 April 2014
This review is from: EOS Pomegranate Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (Personal Care)
Absolutely brilliant lip balm, the best I've ever own. Money well spent. Can't wait to order different flavours. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: EOS Pomegranate Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (Personal Care)
Leaves lips soft and tastes so good to. Looks great also and easy to carry round, I want them all!