on 2 August 2013
Cheap and cheerful yet excellent quality. Fast delivery too. I bought lots of them in all different colours and they all look great, They wash up well too and don't shrink too much in the tumble dryer.
on 30 June 2014
cant fault vender cheap and arrived promtly. first put on fit perfectly. first wash 40 degrees line dried lost inches in length but still fit ok second wash 40 degrees tumble dried i now have a crop top and i dont have the belly for that recomend buying a different brand
on 31 March 2014
It is a valueweight T-Shirt so don't expect anything more. Bought for a breast cancer charity do so didn't want to spend loads of money. That said, it does the job perfectly. One small criticism, it is a bit on the tight side so if you are a large then I'd go for the extra large. Also, it hasn't been washed yet but I suspect it will 'do the twist'.
on 16 May 2014
This is the second time I've purchased exactly the same items, first one was approx. 2-3 years ago, and if it wasn't for the marks from deodorants under the armpits I wouldn't have bought them again. Sizing is perfect, quality of the material perfect again, no issues with the colours fading even though I wear them all the time, and the choice of colours available is very impressive indeed. I tend to wear them under shirts and they look rather good(depending on someone's colour complex). With ordering them from overseas I had to carefully select the retailer since the P&P charges vary quite a lot, full credits to retailer since order was dispatched very quickly and was received 5 days before delivery date expired.
on 29 May 2016
I bought this item for my husband. Initially, i was a bit worried as the T. shirt is described as 'valueweight'. In my eyes, 'valueweight' possibly means of poor, thin material, but luckily this wasn't the case.
I am extremely satisfied with this purchase, so much so that, on my husband's instructions, i ordered 4 more yesterday. You will not, to my knowledge, find a more reasonably priced T. shirt of such good quality.
on 2 April 2016
Brilliant!

How on earth can they make such a good quality product for this price? I really was not expecting that much in all honesty when I ordered this T Shirt, as it was acquired to go with my camouflage clothing which I use outdoors for fishing, gardening, etc..., I really was not that bothered. I go through T Shirts like a knife through butter for some reason (the wife tells me I am careless apparently?), so I need a good supply for the Spring/Summer/Autumn.

I had not purchased anything from this particular supplier before, and I mainly made do with the offerings at our local supermarkets. So, imagine my surprise when this articular item arrived yesterday. It knocks the socks off the supermarket offerings, and I really could not be more pleased.

Highly recommended.
on 11 February 2015
I ordered this item as part of a dressing up costume for my daughter on a themed day at school - so I really needed "cheap and cheerful" for a one day wear. So for me, it was fit for purpose and I was happy with the price paid. HOWEVER - if you are a man and are buying this to wear yourself, I'd advise that the material is poor quality, the seams and stitching are uneven. The neckline is rounded and very high with a very small head hole... And it seems very short! I needed a brown one as a dress for a 6yr old girl... the mens small size came above her knees?!!! So on a man I'd imagine this to be tiny!
on 8 July 2014
I brought 2 of these in pink for a race for life cancer event I was taking part in, we're great and lightweight, very cheap and were delivered on time. Would defiantly order again
on 28 November 2014
This T-shirt was moderately small for the expected size. This was not a problem but something to bear in mind, you may want to buy the next size up.

The colour was vivid and it has washed well and maintained its bright green colour. It is a round neck which I knew I was buying at the time but it was a little tight and needed to be stretched at first.

I used this Tshirt as part of a fancy dress outfit, great for its use. The material is not too thin either, actually thicker than would have been expected for the price, but I suppose that's due to the Fruit of the Loom brand.
on 22 July 2013
Good thickness, nice colour fits well and good value what more can you ask for. I have just washed one and they wash up good a but creased when it comes out but irons well.