Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 23 March 2013
Action here, action there, deaths here, deaths there and there still remained a decent plot.
Made me look for more from the author which is always a good sign, not for the great minds but for those who like it hard to put down because the plot rolls on so quickly
on 15 March 2013
Admittedly my type of genre. All in all an interesting read with a good story line. Read it one sitting. Well worth the purchase. Will look at some others by this author.
on 5 February 2014
I enjoy exploring Templar stories and when I saw this book I thought I should give it a try.

It was certainly an enjoyable read and I would have to say that I found that the author had done a lot of detailed work developing a plot that was complex and detailed. One of the things I liked was the way he put forward the idea that the surviving Templars split and evolved into several competing factions. I have not to date come across this idea in other Templar inspired works.

What I felt less certain about was some elements of the presentation of information. There were several times when I fel that I wanted the narrator to keep quiet and let the characters tell me what was going on. Perhaps there was a little too much "telling" and not enough "showing".

Overall though I liked the story and felt that there was enough to keep the reader hooked.
on 11 March 2013
interesting novel but at times seemed to falter slightly and for me the story was drawn out more than was needed.
but that is just me!
on 23 February 2014
This story centres around a Scottish family that has apparently been involved with a Templar-type society for many generations. The twist that develops is, I think, rather clever. After the persecution and disbanding of the Knights Templar legend says that small groups managed to escape, taking unspecified treasures with them. Two groups subsequently emerged, each claiming to be the genuine inheritors of the Templar traditions. Into this mix is thrown a series of murders, a series of clues and a quest that covers most of Europe and ends in Nova Scotia. Provided you are prepared to suspend some disbelief, this is a well-written exciting Quest story, accept it for this and enjoy.
on 30 June 2013
Templar related stories are ten-a-penny, it needs a unique take on the familiar legend to make a book stand out, i believe the Larmenius Inheritance does just that.
The main theme behind the novel is familiar, but takes on an intriguing twist.
Believable characters, various locations, not all familiar, an original plot, all contribute to a very good read.
on 9 August 2013
Really enjoyed this book but I am very keen on this type of story.
good story, characters and good pace to the book.
on 4 June 2013
Great story, very well told. The characters are led all over everywhere, ending up (again) in Scotland. I had read the preview of this and it really lived up to all my expectations. Highly recommended.
on 11 June 2013
I loved the twists and turns this novel took. Some of them I didn't see coming. I especially loved that the main Character was Scottish.
If you are looking for an entertaining book, then this is the one for you.
on 15 April 2013
To be honest being a prior historian student from oxford university I didnt think I would enjoy this work of fiction. However I found this novel not only highly entertaining and in places very witty and even some of the historical facts are precise and very interesting even if some of them are fiction an Excellent read that I couldnt put down.
Im looking forward to reading some of his non-fiction publications.The Larmenius Inheritance