4.0 out of 5 stars Great emergency bike tool kit with schrader/presta compatible pump.
I`ve had one of these for many years and always keep it attached to my bike, its saved me many times, mainly when my main pump has gone missing. The kit weighs 485 grams and there is space in the bag for additions you may want. The bag attaches to your cross bar with Velcro fastenings which in many years have never failed.

Pump: The pump is schrader/presta...
Published on 17 Sept. 2012 by Charles

3.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth It handy little kit
Arrived two days after ordering, well packaged. Used it to repair a puncture less than two weeks after buying, not used the multi tool but it seem quite sturdy and fits all on the bike.the pump is very small but it does work but so do you!
Published on 2 Jun. 2010 by D. Beas

‹ Previous | 1 2 332 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars tyre and Innertube out and repairing the puncture I was swiftly on my way to putting it all back together it was at this time my, 13 Oct. 2014
3 stars because I got let down big time by on piece of kit.... The pump

it was an half decent day and decided to go do a few miles on the old push iron so there I was ten miles from home when I get a puncture thought to myself no worry I've got the kit
so after ten mins of taking the wheel, tyre and Innertube out and repairing the puncture I was swiftly on my way to putting it all back together
it was at this time my delight in this kit turned to dismay because the pump with this kit broke in 2 about 5 pumps into inflating the tyre so off I was walking home wishing a fellow cyclist would come to my rescue of which they never did

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little set, 28 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Draper Bicycle Tool Kit (Sports)
This is a really great little set. It's compact and has a good range of tools you might need when out cycling. The pump is small and takes work but its better than carrying a large heavy think around. I find the multi-tool excellent but here's a tip: if the individual bits seem a bit loose and are flopping in the way when trying to use, simply tighten with an allen key from another kit and they'll all be nice and snug. You should still have a bigger toolkit for at home maintenance but this is good for emergencies and is lightweight. Fits onto bike frame in a number of places. Or you could just put into rucksack or attach to pannier rack.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 21 April 2012
This review is from: Draper Bicycle Tool Kit (Sports)
I have found this little set very good, I have used the tools time and time again to make adjustments fix punctures etc. It is a shame the case does not fit under the seat otherwise i would have given it five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've just changed a tyre and an inner tube at ..., 15 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Draper Bicycle Tool Kit (Sports)
I've just changed a tyre and an inner tube at home. Tools worked well. The pump will not allow to get to a really high pressure, but it's descent more than enough to get to a normalish PSI. Also, convenient to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Kit, 21 April 2010
Martin Kidman (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Draper Bicycle Tool Kit (Sports)
Great kit to stick on your bike. However the bag does slip up and down on the bike frame. Also it is not very clear that the pump can actually fit to both Schrader and Presta fittings. I bought a new pump thinking that it couldnt connect to my road bike but the new pump had instructions tell me how to change the valve and realsied that the pump with this kit can change also! Needs better instructions, would have saved me £15. The bag could probably be a bit more fashionable but good for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does work with Presta valves!, 22 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Draper Bicycle Tool Kit (Sports)
Sensible kit but after reading other reviews which say the pump does not work with presta valves thought I would mention that it DOES. (The valve needs turning around as normal and guess some people haven't tried doing this yet!)

4.0 out of 5 stars really quite good, 19 Aug. 2009
This review is from: Draper Bicycle Tool Kit (Sports)
really not too bad for the money;the elastic retainers inside the case are a bit mickey mouse though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bicycle Tool Kit, 2 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Draper Bicycle Tool Kit (Sports)
excelent product, does what it says on the tin, delivery exceptional, actually got the product before shipping date, quickest delivery yet. well done

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value kit, 10 Nov. 2014
Gary Miranda "gazm106" (Middlesex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Draper Bicycle Tool Kit (Sports)
It has some really useful stuff in there.

The tyre levers are great, light weight and strong.

The pump seems to work very well and again, light weight. I use a different saddle bag, and just about manage to squeeze the pump in it which is nice. It also works on both valve types, requring you to unscrew the end and turn the insides around, but be careful because you can easily lose bits in the process if something drops out and rolls away.

The multi tool seems pretty basic, does the job.

I've used the puncture repair and the tyres going strong.

The bag is very bulky though, a lot of dead weight. Not to mention, you can't fit much else in there. The space is not used very efficiently.

I also find it doesn't fit any where on my bike. As the velcro is side mounted, putting it on a vertical bar just makes it slip down. My top tube has brake cables so I can't put it there. I just about managed to put it on the seat post, with the top velcro going through my seat to stop it from slipping.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tool kit, 28 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Draper Bicycle Tool Kit (Sports)
Great tool kit for cyclists and very good value. The multi tool seems to have all you need. I noticed a few comments saying there was no allen key for the handlebars. I found the largest one fitted mine just fine.
The pump does seem a bit small but i suppose that's so it can fit in the pack small enough to fit on your bike frame.

‹ Previous | 1 2 332 | Next ›