Format: Audio CD|Change

on 22 June 2013
First heard this band on a late night Radio 2 program (track 'Palm of your hand') and then downloaded 'Red Rover' as a free MP3 from Amazon. That was enough to get me to buy the album. Superb set of songs, great vocals and thoughtful lyrics. Next stop - catch Paper Aeroplanes at a live gig. Highly recommended.
on 14 June 2013
The first album by Paper Aeroplanes, The Day We Ran Into The Sea, grabbed me immediately, and became a personal favourite. I'm pleased to say the follow-up album, Little Letters has done the same thing. It's a fantastic album, already one of my favourites of the year so far.
on 7 February 2014
I first heard these through a sample from Amazon MP3 and was instantly hooked on their folk music. They are magical and calming and I thoroughly enjoy listening to them - I bought their complete album I liked them so much. Think along the lines of Birdy...Great Must Have!!!
on 21 April 2014
Went to see them live as they were playing locally to me, thoroughly enjoyed the gig and have since bought their cds.
GO ON GIVE THEM A TRY, they do deserve more recognition than they are getting, just like a lot of other good groups/duos.
on 23 March 2014
Surfing Amazon stumbled across this enchanting album. Superb I've been waiting for something different for my collection and liked it so much I downloaded the album collection. Cant wait to listen to it all. What a great find :-)
on 29 July 2013
A superb album, clever songs,nice lyrics, good vocals and a catchy sound, i play this a lot.i feel this group will be artound for some time.
on 19 June 2013
Lovely voice and music. Bought it without knowing them just because it was on offer and had good reviews. Very glad I did. Beautiful.
on 11 June 2013
Beautiful music, as simple as that...These guys really pull at your heart strings in a delightful, folk melody. Go and see them live!
on 4 November 2013
Saw Paper Aeroplanes at local gig. They are excellent - what a great sound from two people. The guitars and harmonies are superb.
on 15 June 2013
absolutely loving this cd and have it playing at home, in the car and even at my work :) what a voice... thank you for sharing xx