on 20 October 2013
I lead a photography group and this Elements 11 Tutorial DVD was the answer to all their questions regarding editing their photos. .An added bonus was the inclusion of a manual which enabled a printout to be made of each lesson which my members could take home and practice on their computer. Brilliant!
on 8 March 2013
this was just what i have been looking for..practical,clear and easy to follow,even for a grey haired learner like me!
on 15 August 2013
easy to use and understand most useful in helping you to use Adobe Elements 11 a must have product. A good price delivery was prompt.
on 22 July 2013
Didn't come up to the standard I thought it should have. Some lessons randomly would not allow you to pause them or rewind them leaving you with the only option of coming out of the whole programme and starting again. When I queried this I was advised that the reason was "large video files". Disappointed overall in the quality.
on 27 September 2014
Had this for a month now and still find it difficult to follow. Maybe just me. Think I'd better sign up for a class, I need interactive instructions.
on 16 March 2014
I was extremely disappointed in this DVD as I purchased it with a view to playing it to my photographic group with the DVD manual as a backup. This was recommended by one of the customer reviews but the cluttered screen would have made it impossible to play on a DVD player onto a large TV screen. The commentary was feast and not very clear either. I had to return the DVD as quite unsuitable.
on 21 June 2014
I upgraded to Elements 12 which I obtained on a special offer. The video training DVD-ROM is still good value and very informative.
on 2 July 2015
Difficult to use very lengthy and irrelevant. I haven't found it at.all useful. Most disappointing.
on 31 May 2015
Extremely helpful and easy to follow, I am 100% satisfied with product.
on 26 October 2014
arrived quickly and appears to be good value.