on 16 August 2013
These inks are really great value, excellent photo printing on my Brother printer. There is no need to be ripped off for printer ink, use this outfit for value and quality.
Very cost effective way of buying ink for you printer. I have now reordered and are on my second lot of ink cartridges. Would recommend.
on 6 December 2014
these are fantastic great price excellent ink quality second time ive had these
on 24 January 2016
Excellent value for money. Bought to replace a pair that I purchased my son for Xmas and accidentally hoovered up! Good quality sound and adjustable fitting means they fit little ones ears too as against a standard fitting. These seem to be quite stable in his ear and don't fall out.
on 3 August 2014
After 2 months blocked my print heads. Avoid.
on 12 February 2015
I've recently put a black cartridge into my Brother MCF-J5910DW and now I'm getting black ink marks on everything I print! I keep having to clean the cartridge. It's awful. I won't be buying this again.
on 19 November 2015
Useless. Cartridges did not fit my Brother J625DW as advertised. Don't buy from these people its a rip off.
on 19 June 2016
Excellent value and quality, would definitely buy them again
on 11 May 2015
Works very well with my Brother printer
on 23 April 2015
Works a treat and are a great price !!

See one answered question