on 13 July 2013
These toppers are very pretty. I used one on some cakes and two or three on others. Two butterflies looked the best. Think about how many butterflies you would want per cake before making final order. Everyone complimented these cakes and they made a fantastic display on the party table at my little girl's butterfly themed party. I wasn't expecting them in just a normal envelope and was unsure I liked this packaging for something so delicate at first. After opening them and finding them to be safely wrapped, I decided I actually like this packaging as the postman could just pop them through the letterbox so I wouldn't have to wait around if I ordered any more.
on 7 June 2013
Brought to decorate a large anniversay cake, these were perfect.
Very life like, had loads of comments.
Very good price and not the usual flimsy quality that I have experienced before.
will be buying again.
on 10 May 2016
Very pretty wafer butterflies. They are fragile but if you gently fold them they make a lovely presentation. I even managed to poke a fine wire through some of them to get a flying effect on our cake. This colour was more red than pink. A big hit!
review image
on 14 October 2013
These butterflies were just gorgeous and were just the trick for my cupcakes and cake. They kept their colour and will def buy again. They are quite small so I bought some little flowers to go with it. Looked lovely ;)
on 13 March 2014
These decorations were perfect for my cake and were good value for the money, considering they were a last minute choice, but they arrived before I thought they would, and I could afford enough to play around with my design.

Will buy from this seller again!
on 4 October 2013
I was blown away with how pretty these are, absolutely gorgeous.

They truly made a HUGE difference to my cakes.

I kept looking at them as they were so lovely, and so cheap!

Lots of people admired them and asked where they were from!
on 18 May 2013
These butterfly decorations arrived safely wrapped and in good condition. I think they are pretty and will look lovely on my daughters sixteenth birthday cake.
on 8 February 2014
Bought these to put all over coconut birthday cake, looked amazing, very pretty and detailed, made my cake really professional-looking
on 22 March 2014
looked great on my mothers 100th birthday cake. still have some left, and would definately reorder if i make another celebration cake
on 18 July 2013
Beautiful cake decoration, if a little thin. Did tend to go wet after a while which spoilt the effect of the cakes.

See one answered question