Colour Name: Constellation|Change
Price:£19.00+ £2.29 shipping

on 6 January 2013
Great value and good sound for a beginners instrument. Fun and funky, but a real instrument nonetheless, my daughter has barely put it down!
Tip: buy with a simple clip on tuner and spare set of strings. You might consider buying a padded case as well as the one that comes with it is ok, but basic.
on 29 January 2015
Yep, they stay in tune once the strings have settled (untuned out of the box) and I agree with another reviewer who said that these instruments would be greatly improved with high quality string on: most of the lack of quality tone is down to the strings, not the build of the instrument which is pretty good, especially for the money - and they don't come much cuter than this, now do they!?
on 4 June 2015
I bought this as my second ukulele as the other had an awful sound to it, and this one is very good! If you're looking for proper professional looking and sounding then look elsewhere, but if you're a beginner or just want to play as a hobby this is brilliant :)
on 13 September 2013
This is great for people just starting out, but the tuning pegs are quite loose, so i often need to tune mine. If you're looking to take up the instrument seriously, then spend more money, if not, this one is pretty great!
on 14 April 2014
This is great for younger kids as i bought this for my nephew but from playing it myself it goes out of tune very quickly which its rather frustrating.
on 11 August 2015
Probably one of the best purchases I've ever done. There's no day that I don't play it! Such a stress reliever and such a creative way to spend your time. It's well cool, if you're considering, go for it.
on 21 November 2013
Ahh so beautiful... my daughter had lots of nice compliments. Fantastic buy super fast delivery made my little girl happy arriving 10 mins before her school assembly so she could perform with it :)
on 27 March 2014
brought for grandson he is very very please for price.i was very pleased as well. i would recommend this item to others
VINE VOICEon 17 January 2016
My daughter loves this instrument, it's nice quality and she plays it every day.
on 28 December 2014
Got this ukulele for my 10 year old son for Christmas. He loves it. I bought him the mini clip on digital tuner too which is very easy to use.
I would recommend this product. It is fun to look at and also of good quality. There is also a case provided, this is OK but very flimsy.

See one answered question