5.0 out of 5 stars Great scarf, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: Large Green Combat Camouflage Chiffon Scarf or Sarong (Apparel)
Quality scarf, good size and length, very happy! I wear it to liven up jeans and a black vest & cardi

5.0 out of 5 stars Really so much better than expected for the price, 7 Jan 2014
N. Bennett - See all my reviews
Brought for my wife for Christmas, she loves it. I love it because when she wears it I can't see her LOL

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic item and great customer service, 18 April 2013
Having ordered this I was very pleasantly surprised by the lovely confirmation message I recieved and the speed that it was posted out. I recieved my item very quickly. It was wrapped beautifully in tissue paper and the scarf is fantastic quality - exactly what I was looking for. Would definitely buy from seller again and recommend to others. Thanks! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely....., 17 Mar 2013
RJC (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This scarf/sarong is really nice. A great size for use as a sarong but also bang up to date as a scarf to finish off an outfit. The camouflage design and colours makes darker skin (either ethnic or make up) look great!! Really happy with this purchase - would definitely buy from this company again.......