on 6 May 2014
Arrived from China 5 days after order. Sturdy construction with good suction and easy removal - far easier than the original. Only downside is the friction ball and socket joint which could do with being slightly more stiff hence 4 stars. Whilst my GO930T does not move under normal driving condition, such as over traffic humps, I find that prodding a screen menu at the left and right extremities, unless done quite gently, can move the device requiring realignment, however I have learned to live with this. All in all very well worth the money and with only 49p postage from China!
on 19 September 2013
I have a couple of standard mounts and they are fine but because I often use hire cars too I need something that is easy to apply (all are) but easy to get off (most aren't) This one fits that bill
on 24 July 2014
Brilliant and it stays put other I have had will suddenly through your Tom Tom from the window and land usually on my knee, very painful this is a good product
on 24 October 2013
This is a great product. Much better than the last one I bought. Well designed and robust. Would recommend. Fast delivery!
on 30 May 2015
I've had a chance to use this mount and for once my sat-nav hasn't ended up in my lap! I can recommend it as it has a lever to create the vacuum rather than the Tom Tom 'push it on and hope it sticks' type and it actually stays on the windscreen. Delivery was good too - less than a week from China!
on 26 July 2014
I drive / deliver cars for a living, these are great, hold firm and leave no residual marks on the screen
Only problem is I sometimes lose them, leave them in cars.
Great that they are so cheap to buy
on 12 August 2014
I am extremely pleased with this recent purchase, which appears to be superior to the original supplied by Tom-Tom in every way. The lever which locks the device to the windscreen is a definite improvement.
on 14 September 2015
Mount was delivered damaged. This cheap alternative does the job still but I can't see it lasting very long. Good product for the short term, I'd spend the extra money for a longer term solution.
on 22 June 2014
Unbelievable cheap but remarkable quality. Solidly build, holds the Tom Tom firmly and doesn't lose suction when on the windscreen. Adjusts in all required directions.
on 2 May 2014
Great product, works well, great price - does the job better than the one rhat came with the unit. Arrived quickly too which was good.