on 19 May 2013
These are great, and so cheap. Quality is excellent. I bought one for cycling, and it worked so well I ordered another six for family and friends. Quality is excellent. I went canoeing last weekend, fell in the river, and my mobile, cash, and map stayed completely dry. Unbelievable that something so good can be delivered from so far away for such a modest sum. Couldn't recommend highly enough.
on 13 September 2013
Fab item, bought it for my phone, but it's big enough to hold my wallet too. Kept everything dry and sand free. Fab!
on 23 February 2014
well worth the wait, tried it out straight away with tissue paper,worked brilliantly, no hesitation in using it to contain my phone whilst in my sea kayak.
on 13 May 2014
Used this immediately after receiving on a beach holiday. Kept my HTC One phone, credit card, train tickets and some cash safe and dry. I had it in the pocket of my shorts and went inside water several times, and at times it was completely under water and other times was hit with strong waves (within the pocket). I didn't swim with it so not sure if it will hold well constantly under water. I did test it beforehand by inserting some paper tissue and immersing it in water for a couple of minutes, and it stayed dry inside!

The bag is good quality (which is a bit surprising given the price), and the size is sufficiently large to hold all the items. I was also able to take pictures using the phone from inside the bag. The size is a bit large than I expected but fit the pocket just fine.

Hope it keeps working for the subsequent vacations!
on 23 July 2013
Good value for money and prompt service.Pouch a little larger than expected so able to use for camera as well.
on 9 September 2014
Really good for holidays by the pool and beach. If you have a touch screen phone you can still use whilst inside the case.
Will keep out sand and water splashes.
on 6 October 2014
Don't buy it!
It came in two pieces. The transparent part wasn't even attached to the blue part. I can actually put my hand through it.
Also it took 4 weeks to arrive. It's cheap and useless.
on 21 October 2014
BUY BUY BUY !!!!! This is really good and great for the price. I bought this for a holiday for my camera and i phone, i went in the pool went on a water safari, where you were soaked from head to toe, still dry as a bone !!! Same for the beach no sand got in the camera nothing, Fantastic !
on 18 July 2014
These are for holiday at the water park so unproven in that respect. However, tried them overnight in a bowl of water and they passed that fine. Overall quality seems very good and durable so would recommend especially for the low price paid.
on 14 January 2016
I'm glad I bought two because one of them got torn when I tried to pad the flap to put a bit of pressure on the 2 seals - it probably isn't necessary anyway but more expensive versions do it.

Here the double-thickness front flap is welded directly to the single-thickness pouch and it will tear through VERY EASILY because there is no reinforcement and any outward force is concentrated on the end of the weld by the design.

If you treat it with kid gloves then there should be no problem and (for the price) it will do its job - but even swinging it on its tether/lanyard could potentially start that tear. Hang it over your shoulder with a phone in and you ask for trouble every time you knock it with your elbow.

See one answered question