on 11 April 2013
Great case for phone! It is rare to find case that actually fit phones properly these days without hindering its use however this case fits brilliantly and does not impede any phone functions, or ability to open any of the frequently used ports. Couldn't have asked for a better case and well worth the money in my opinion.
on 15 March 2013
Works perfectly with my Xperia Z. Nice quality and tactile. DO note that your phone speakers will not really work after being covered up but then this phone's speaks do not do justice to the sound quality anyway so use headphones. Enjoy
on 14 June 2013
for the money it is nothing special however it is a lot more sturdy than these cheap silicon cases for what the phone is worth, the price for a good case is silly not to do!
on 4 May 2013
In many reviews it says the speakers don't work correctly they DO! all the main ports for your phone are easy to get to without removing the cover it fits perfectly and feels great well made not cheep tat! you do need to buy a screen protector to make sure you don't scratch the screen bar that no issues with this at all. product came within 3 days on super saver delivery.
on 29 May 2014
Fits eay enough. is a bit fiddly to take off again, so possibly not the case if you dont want to use it all the time. Has worked well for me for over 3 months.
on 6 October 2013
Protective case, fits around fully
Two piece design works well
You may want to take it off if you're going to use it underwater as water does get in under the case and will then need to be removed to dry it off anyway
Very protective, I have carelessy dropped it twice with no damage
Easy to access all the keys
Please note: the micro sd card slot and the sim card slot are not accessible when case is in use
BUT the case is easy to put on and remove while still easily staying on the case with no sign of slippage.
on 21 February 2014
Everything about this case is great, very rugged and looks nice as well. My only complaint is that I can't use this with the dock station.
on 30 December 2013
This is great phone protector, it's beast of a cover considering your phone is large any way. I've dropped my phone a few times face down I panicked I thought I had cracked my screen, but no it was still in good working order. This is a rugged bit of kit which is very strong. I keep my phone in my pocket so you will get a bit of dust in your protector so regular cleaning will be needed. On the whole it's one of the best I've seen for mobiles phone excellent bit of kit for your tech.
on 12 August 2013
This case not only provides excellent protection for my new Sony Xperia Z, it also looks good. The charger and headset ports as well as the power and volume controls are readily accessible with the case on. Note that whilst the back and sides are protected you will need a protective cover for the front of the phone. I decided on this case after reading the various reviews - as it seemed to be one of the best cases available this phone - and I am very pleased with the purchase.
on 8 April 2013
Clips on well, fits snugly and helps you grip the phone. Feel more comfortable that i have it, even if i did pay £25 for it!!!