4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps away the scratches!
Ideal wallet for the Xperia Z smartphone. Just one slight design flaw in that it covers the entire device but the Xperia blinks colours depending on whether a text, IM or call has been received, and seeing the blinking from a distance is useful. I took my scissors and cut away a slight edge so the LED's were visible - then it was perfect!
Published 21 months ago by Mr. P. Tucker

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
not as thick as i would have expected to be and its quite hard to get the phone in and out of it not good first impressions but after a while it stretches a little giving more room very nice leather like finish, fast delivery item more or less as expected all in all an ok buy.
Published 16 months ago by James T.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps away the scratches!, 28 Mar 2013
Mr. P. Tucker "Book-Boy" (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony Premium Pouch Case for Sony Xperia Z by Made for Xperia - Black (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Xperia Slim Pouch for Sony Xperia Z - Black, 26 Jun 2013
Although Sony say that the Xperia mobile phone is virtually damage proof, I prefer to have mine in a holder and I found that this pouch is more than adequate. The phone slips into the holder very easily and access is quick and smooth, important when answering a call. The holder slips into my coat pockets, is good looking and stylish.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 9 Jun 2013
I bouth a coupe months ago
after use my phone without cover for a while I so some scratches on the screen,
then I decide to buy a cover.
just a bit expensive for a phone cover. But no regrets

5.0 out of 5 stars Does everything I wanted, 27 May 2013
It is hard to get excited about a phone cover so I won't. This moder​ately priced product does everything I want in a phone pouch. I nice snug fit and the feel of quality. Spot on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, 16 May 2013
I got this pouch to protect my new Xperia Z and I love it!

Fast delivery from the seller, I ordered on the Monday and had it in my hands on the Wednesday. It feels like real leather and the white stitching on the sides make it look really smart

It is a little tight out of the packet, but after 2 weeks it has warn in and you have no problem sliding the phone out easily

I looked for a Sony Branded pouch, but they don't seem to do one for their flagship phone. Its no matter though as this looks expensive, and I love the little 'Made for Xperia' branding on the front/ bottom.

Definitely recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 30 April 2013
I'll be honest. In the beggining I was very dissapointed with this product because my Xperia Z didn't fit. However after a week's use, I guess the leather got loose so now it fits ok. It is a bit tight of course but I think that this is normal. I am satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality, 24 April 2013
This is a good quality item complete with 'Made for XPERIA' branding.

The fit is tight, though I guess with use it will relax a little. It would be nice if you could see the LED notification while the case is on but I can live without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Nice protection for Xperia Z.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 2 Jun 2014
Very nice case.
It is not too tight for the phone at all. It's just about perfect.
Feels more expensive than it is.
I took off one start because at the top, it is started to wear a bit, which is a shame...
Still, I would highly recommend this case for the Xperia Z

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid case, 16 Feb 2014
Great case, perfect size, still in perfect condition after about 5 months use, would recommend to anyone who likes this style of case.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›