5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sequel
I was so excited to see Eternal Fire out and got it straight away. The story takes off right where we left off in Book 2. King Victor and Sarah are together and very much in love. Now that Sarah's an Immortal, they know they have to work on her powers so she's prepared in the likely event of an attack.

Sarah loves her new powers and she's having a great time...
Published 23 months ago by Scott

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor but oddly addictive
This book must be one of the most badly written books I have ever read, it's repetitive in style sometimes repeating whole chunks like bad USA discovery programmes that could actually be half the length but if you sift through to the bare plot it's not bad for a fantasy idea and I couldn't put it down - skip read it but be warned you will want to know what happens
Published 14 months ago by Tabitha Croisdale-Appleby

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sequel, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Eternal Fire - Book 3 (The Ruby Ring Saga) (Kindle Edition)

Sarah loves her new powers and she's having a great time learning to use them with her husband by her side. Unfortunately their contentment doesn't last for long. Ethano is back with a vengeance. He breaks into the castle and marks Sarah. And now something's happening to their bond, putting their lives in their enemies' hands.

Without giving away the plot, let's just say I barely skimmed the surface and a lot more than this is happening.

I love this series and the way the author keeps the readers guessing. I didn't know a lot about the plot when I got it and I'm glad I didn't spoil it. The pacing was a mixture of adventure and mystery, interspersed with romance. I adore the way the author shows her characters' emotions. King Victor is caring, protective, handsome, and very much in love with Sarah. While Sarah is feisty and very funny. It's a great and refreshing mixture.

I was on the edge of my seat through the entire book, glued to my screen to read what happens next, and now I can't wait for the next installment to come out. A fantastic read that I'd definitely recommend Eternal Fire to all paranormal romance and fantasy readers.

5.0 out of 5 stars great series, 16 Feb 2013
loving this series all three books have been really enjoyable reads, they put a different slant on time travel. can't wait for next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eternal Fire, 30 Dec 2013
this is the third book of the series which carries on the story that started in the first two books

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor but oddly addictive, 28 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 22 Sep 2013
Having read all 3 I can't get enough, well written, good story, great read. What more could want, except another story from a great author.

5.0 out of 5 stars eternal fire, 20 Sep 2013
What an amazing story can't wait to start book 4, I shall be recommending this to my friends, it's been a gripping tale from beginning to end

2.0 out of 5 stars Why?, 10 Sep 2013
What is really sad about this book is that the times the author actually writes anything other than the lead crying or declaring undying love is actually really good. I found myself skipping through the numerous emotional breakdowns or drawn out you are my soulmate, life blood, only one dialogue to get to the good bits. I'm really hoping book 4 is better. This was not ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Amazing Edittion to The Ruby ring Saga, 6 Aug 2013
I have been following this Saga for a while and cannot wait for the next instalment which is taking far too long for my likes!! This book continues the story providing you with plenty of twists and turns, it will bring you right in allowing you to experience all of the emotions the characters feel as they fight their way through the trials in order to be together!!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!!, 22 July 2014
just 1 word...brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Oct 2014
Left me wanting more

Eternal Fire - Book 3 (The Ruby Ring Saga)