5.0 out of 5 stars this book is AMAZING!
I was pleasantly surprised by this book,When I read the description I was a little skeptical but after reading it I can definitely say it was worth the read. It quite sciencey and a little confusing at times but I can honestly say it is one of the best books I have read.
Published 8 months ago by teengirl99

1.0 out of 5 stars Cliffhanger Book
Published 8 months ago by Book Maniac

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Cliffhanger Book, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mindspeak (Kindle Edition)
I gave this one star because it is a cliffhanger. I resent being forced to buy the next book to find out what happens to the main characters. This is a fantastic book and I would have read more by this author, who could have easily made this into a series of books covering the stories of the other clones. I like my books to have a beginning, a middle and an end. I don't like being left with a cheated feeling at the end. Although I would like to find out what happened to Lexi and Jack I won't be buying the next book in order to find out and I won't be buying any other books by this author who should not need to finish on a cliffhanger to get people to buy her books. Good writing, which this was, does not require this ploy.

5.0 out of 5 stars this book is AMAZING!, 27 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mindspeak (Kindle Edition)
well written page turner - much better than other books with similar themes! it completely draws you in and the characters are likeable too. Book 2 is equally good - which is rare!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant start to series. well worth a read, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mindspeak (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant book. Loved it from the beginning to the end. Cnt wait to see what happens next. One of those books you can't stop reading when you start. Loved it.

3.0 out of 5 stars i read it al lthe way to the end, ..., 8 July 2014
This review is from: Mindspeak (Kindle Edition)
i read it al lthe way to the end, it's ok but i won't be continuing the series. it just didn't 'speak' to me as well as other books have done

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books I've ever read!, 14 Oct 2014
This review is from: Mindspeak (Kindle Edition)
Lexi knows she is different but is in denial, until she meets Jack and finds out he’s different too. She is at boarding school, then her father goes missing. She received threatening emails and now doesn’t have a clue who to trust. Can she trust Jack ?
I absolutely loved this book, this book is now top of my list to recommend to everyone. I loved the characters, the plot, suspense, romance … this book has it all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and captivating read, 31 Aug 2014
This review is from: Mindspeak (Kindle Edition)
I "purchased" this as a free book to see what it would be like. I was hooked very quickly, and had a very late night, unable to put this book down. It was captivating! As the book was so good, and I wanted to learn more about the plot, and see how the characters interacted with each other, I had to get the next in the series. This is the first of a trilogy, and a totally unmissable book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 20 Oct 2014
This review is from: Mindspeak (Kindle Edition)
I have read all the Sierra now and only got into these books because I found it while I was hatching for free books. And I'm so happy I did it's one of my favourite books and I hate reading with a passion but I have to do reading lessons at school so though I would pick a good book off my kindle and this book is amazing. Read it you will want to buy the other two

1.0 out of 5 stars Childish Writing, 6 Sep 2014
Adrian (Derbyshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mindspeak (Kindle Edition)
Young adult fiction should not mean a childish writing style. Badly plotted, gushing characterisation, and it drops religion into the story like an anvil around 3/4 of the way through. The cliffhanger at the end is a blatant attempt to force a purchase of the sequel Mindsiege, which the reader (my daughter) has resisted. Worth exactly what we paid for it (free).

4.0 out of 5 stars Different, 12 Sep 2014
This review is from: Mindspeak (Kindle Edition)
An unusual concept and one that I hadn't come across before in this particular format. It was a little slow at first but really built up. I enjoyed reading this book and wanted to see what became of the characters at the end of the story. As soon as I finished reading this book, I bought the second one.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›