Price:£0.99

on 4 March 2013
Kate Nash burst onto the scene with her Lily Allen-esque voice and lyrics and in this freebie off her latest album she's toned down the London swagger and produced a nice little song that reminds me of Nouvelle Vague's 'Blister In The Sun'.
It's not as ear grabbing as 'Foundations' and it may be less witty but it brings a ray of sunshine to kick off the winter blues.
on 8 March 2013
The first time I saw Kate was on BBC morning TV this week.Her LIVE performance for that time of the morning was great.
I went on Amazon to try and find something about her,then I saw the FREE download so I downloaded the song.
I think this is a great idea and I am planning to buy the full C.D. (GIRL TALK) shortly.I will buy it in C.D.formatt because I
still prefer to have something in my hand.(I still love the old records).
on 22 March 2013
I've loved Kate Nash's music since i heard the single "Foundations" for the first time and this latest single "Fri-end" and album is no disappointment. Its unmistakably Kate Nash. A must buy.
on 27 March 2013
An up-tempo bopper with a punk feel, this track has a catchy tune and is a cut above a lot of the almost factory-produced fodder that passes for music these days.
on 25 May 2013
Very "now" sound fits in my library between, lily allen and paloma faith, I liked it a lot, not quite loved but I am hard to please.
on 26 March 2013
I'm glad this was a free download since when I played it in full I didn't think it was anywhere near as good as some of her earlier stuff!
on 7 March 2013
This Rock Chick reminds me of Blondie. She's great and I recommend this recording, although I am not familiar with her other records.
on 6 April 2013
I Got This As A Free Single Of The Week, So It Is Obviously A Great Price, Well Worth A Listen And A Good Taster For Her Album
on 8 April 2013
i got free again , listen to it , would not buy , good for grand kids , think i am cool
on 15 January 2014
Not a bad track. Pretty good for a free download so can not fault it to be honest ! !