4.0 out of 5 stars Great for college
Bought this for college to carry all my A4 folders, it works brilliantly and still looks good. Only problem is when it is full the two flap does not always protect the whole contents from rain.
Published 23 months ago by Teresa

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling
Do not buy this product I bought this bag for my daughter and the strap broke after only 1 week and her bag was never heavy.
Published 12 months ago by P

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for college, 24 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good school bag, 31 July 2014
I ordered the green aztec print bag and I am very pleased with it, it is surprisingly roomy and easily fits A4 folders, textbooks and notebooks along with all of my other school supplies. I have had experiences in the past of ordering bags from amazon where they don't actually look particularly like the picture show - especially colour wise, so I was wary, but this bag looks exactly like the pictures. It was also delivered before the estimated delivery date - ordered on the Monday evening, came on the Thursday morning. I have not used it much yet so I do not know if it is durable but It is a very nice bag and much more than you would expect for that price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 3 Nov. 2013
Bought for our daughter for school. Big enough for day to day school items and she loves it. Delivered quickly and looks just as shown. Have just ordered another one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Owl rucksack, 1 Nov. 2013
Fab rucksack - good bag for the price - my daughter is very pleased and great for hiking books to school

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Mar. 2014
I needed a new bag for work after my previous bag developed a huge hole in it.

When the bag arrived, it was better than I had hoped. It is very comfortable to wear, and the straps are relatively easy to adjust. It has a small zip up pocket inside, and another small open pocket which is perfect for my keys. In the main compartment I can fit in a change of clothes, my lunchbox, and a drinks bottle in it with room to spare. The front and side pockets are perfect for smaller items.

I have had this bag for a little while now, and I cannot fault it. Very happy with it :).

5.0 out of 5 stars A really awesome bag, 23 Sept. 2013
I love the material and the foxes are so cute! Also, really spacious inside and all the compartments are really handy. It's really good quality and I would definitely buy a bag like this in the future :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 11 Sept. 2014
This bag is lovely! I'm really happy with it and can not wait to try it out in uni :)
Had a similar bag before and they carry a surprising amount! The fact I can put my iPhone 5c in one of the little side pockets as well (and you can not see it when the pocket is closed) is great :)
May just have to buy another one soon! ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughters choice, 8 Mar. 2014
K. J. Stone - See all my reviews
Girls backs are less about practicality and more a personal statement for school. Centre pocket is a good size and fits books well. Front pocket not so generous and just about fits a drinks bottle. Side pockets are teeny tiny and might just fit a phone or lipstick snugly. But it says what she wants to say!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling, 7 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally gorgeous!, 30 Jun. 2014
Totally gorgeous! Roomy, hip and cool - and a 57-year-old like me can go out with it, covered in butterflies, and not look like I'm in my 2nd childhood. It's cheap, so don't expect leather and thick canvas, but it does its job very well. Recommended.