on 14 February 2014
Enjoyed this Red River of the North Series. However, I felt the Series could have finished at Book 5. This last book was rather drawn out. However, I do love Lauraine Snelling' s novels.
on 19 June 2014
An entertaining read, the sixth in this series. How lovely to read a book with no bad language or inappropriate sex scenes. The continuing story of an immigrant Norwegian family in North Dakota was a pleasure to read. To get the most from the story it would be best to read the books in order. I look forward to reading other series by this author - I see she is a prolific writer!
on 6 January 2015
I stayed up all night reading this book my husband got up and went to work while I was still reading til the end. Great book keeps you in it can't wait to start the next one. It's great with a kindle as its a click away y out don't have to wait.
on 19 August 2014
Still a very good read but found the ending quite rushed as if author only had so many pages to write and she was nearing her quota and had to get all fitted in. Saying that I have loved the series and have purchased the sequel!
on 4 December 2012
The Red River books are a great series! It's interesting to read about the life of the first settlers in Dakota territory (its fictional) and I love how God is just there in their everyday lives. Read the books in order tho!
on 2 March 2015
I really enjoyed this Christian romance, set out West.
The main characters, were interesting, and the writing style of the author, kept me captivated .throughout the book.
I would be happy to recommend this book
on 6 November 2013
THese books by Lauraine Snelling are so good I just have ti have the next one as you get to know the characters who relate to the past and also present.... Fiona
on 4 January 2015
Another excellent book on the lives of the family. I couldn't put it down!
on 21 August 2015
Excellent book, really gret series
on 27 October 2015