4.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny.
This large case is more than adequate for a two week or more vacation and is sturdy and well made. Both the main handle and wheels are strong and the overall stitching is good. For this price I was surprised by the quality and strength of the bag. Having travelled long hall the bag held up well.

I would say that after a few trips the bag would quickly become...
Published 5 months ago by tracy

2.0 out of 5 stars Shame, not durable enough for the rigor of air travel.
Published 5 months ago by Mr. S. R. Boot

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny., 13 July 2014

I would say that after a few trips the bag would quickly become battered and out of shape and could not be expected to last as long as some of the more classic and expensive brands. However, I am pleasantly surprised how well it faired on my recent trip and is exceptionally light when empty.

As a cheap occasional use bag with great style and colour its worth every penny.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would refommebd, 10 Jun 2014
Have just come back off a 2 week holiday from Turkey and there was more than enough room. I was worried the suitcase was gonna be too small but it was a lot bigger than I thought. It held well, easy to spot on the runway, would definatly recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 29 Sep 2014
Ideal size if you are going for a short break or don't have much to take but need slightly larger than cabin size. Very distinctive so should stand out on the carousel and be easy to identify (unless of course other buyers think the same !!). Only reason I did not give 5 stars was because it does not have a pocket on the outside of the case which always comes in handy if you need to throw in anything last minute, i.e. cardigan or a book etc. Also felt the cost of the postage was a bit high.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic suitcase, 17 Jun 2014
The service was excellent. Suitcase arrived earlier than expected. The quality was as stated and excellent. It was a gift for my Grand-Daughter , of 22 yrs. and she loved it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Shame, not durable enough for the rigor of air travel., 23 July 2014
Mr. S. R. Boot "Steve" (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
Just got back from a first holiday with two of these. Both have lost the fabric covering some of the corners and in general they feel slightly cheap and flimsy. Numerous other marks and snags are visible in the fabric. We have an old Asda case which is far more durable (and cheaper!) and looks in better condition after half a dozen holidays. They have probably made there only trip and are heading for the skip when we go away again.

4.0 out of 5 stars suitcase, 21 May 2014
It does what it says on the box. Very happy with my purchase. Would recommend this product to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 5 Sep 2013
Very pleased with my purchase. Can't wait to go on holiday soon as I'll be able to put more in them as they are so much lighter.

5.0 out of 5 stars First impression of the case are very good and easily recognisable when you are looking for it ..., 18 Sep 2014
I have not used the case yet as i don't go on holiday till new year but wanted to take advantage of the sales.
First impression of the case are very good and easily recognisable when you are looking for it on the carousel.
I do have a couple of other pieces in this design and colour and wanted the case to match.
So overall at the mo pleased with it, but will see how it holds up when it goes on holiday with me.
The delivery was excellent and very punctual,

4.0 out of 5 stars Jazzy, 16 Aug 2014
Attractive suitcases as described. Slightly darker than I expected but still very pleased as ideal for up coming holiday.
The sizes we chose were large and medium which are well big enough for me and my husband for 10 days. They cost £35.00 together and are very nice suitcases. The finishing is a bit untidy along the stitching in places but they are light and easy to manoeuvre and with regards to the pattern I bought it so it would show up on the carousel!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 27 Mar 2014
Good value for money, lightweight and quite deep, have not travelled with it yet so cant confirm how tough or durable it is but I am sure I wont lose it, with this pattern and it will be easily spotted at baggage collection.