5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend
This is such a great read for anyone who like me has tried every diet going with no success. This has taught me to reboot my minds ability to know what and how much to eat, and the same techniques I can use in the rest of my life to control my stress levels and be more in control of the decisions I make. Thanks so much Elaine for your hard work!
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good on the psychology, shame she has no grip on physiology
First the good: I like Elaine's writing style and a lot of what she says about thoughts affecting the way you feel makes sense and is a bit like CBT, which helped when I was having overesting problems before. I really like her idea that we have to take responsibility, it's something I'm trying to do although some days are better than others.

Here's the main...
Published 18 months ago by Anxita

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 7 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars enlightening, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: MindFullness: The No-Diet Diet Book (Kindle Edition)
A really clear, concise book that left me feeling I could do this. The science was easy to understand and it all felt doable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - I love it!, 27 May 2014
This review is from: MindFullness: The No-Diet Diet Book (Kindle Edition)
I have changed the way I eat - and its not hard when you understand what this book is saying. And it (3 principles) works for every part of life!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally cracked it for me!, 18 April 2014
This review is from: MindFullness: The No-Diet Diet Book (Kindle Edition)
A delicious blend of disparate cutting edge wisdom in a no nonsense easy to digest format. A perfect side dish to a life of health and vitality. This book was the missing link for me health wise. During the weeks since I picked up the book I found my eating and exercising patterns have naturally settled to where I've wanted them to be for years without all the effort and frustration of the past. An audible or film version might be called for as I know many of those who might benefit most from this information aren't big readers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: MindFullness: The No-Diet Diet Book (Kindle Edition)
a.refreshing break from your standard diet book. I will re-read this book to help.me focus on mindful eating :) x

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational!!!, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: MindFullness: The No-Diet Diet Book (Kindle Edition)
What a truly remarkable read, very insightful. I totally connected with the case studies and would recommend this book to everyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars thought provoking, 29 July 2013
This review is from: MindFullness: The No-Diet Diet Book (Kindle Edition)
I was thoroughly engaged with the content and would recommend this book to others on the path to healthy choices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 5 July 2013
This review is from: MindFullness: The No-Diet Diet Book (Kindle Edition)
I love this book, I found it informative and insightful. It really does make a lot of sense and challenged my thoughts and feelings around my eating habits and food in general.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 May 2013
This review is from: MindFullness: The No-Diet Diet Book (Kindle Edition)
This book is a very easy read and such a help. Everything written makes such sense and without doubt I have found the book inspiring. Having been fortunate enough to have met Elaine the author it made sense to go on and read her book. It definitely makes you look at the choices we all make regarding food and recognise the reasons we make bad choices. More importantly it makes you realise how important food choices are to your total well being.
I cannot recommend this book enough... A brilliant easy read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 6 May 2013
This review is from: MindFullness: The No-Diet Diet Book (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. It takes the Paul McKenna theory a step further by looking at the food we should be eating too. As soon as I read this I was much my mindful about what I was eating without even consciously doing it though I think I will need to re-read it on a regular basis so it becomes a habit and I stick to it. The book is easy to read, simple processes that can be incorporated into normal life and normal food (though it may put you off milk for life!).

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›