on 21 June 2013
My mum let me write this review ,I love my book great jokes for kids makes everyone laugh too funny
on 25 November 2013
I down loaded this to my kindle and the children have had plenty of fun telling each other the jokes. It is probably a good way to get children reading whilst having fun.
on 12 October 2013
my daughter loves this she has read it a number of times and very handy when take kindle out it keeps her amused every time!
on 6 May 2013
I loved this book because it had lots and lots of funny joke's to read after you red one there was 100 more!!!!!!!!!!
on 6 May 2013
Who's there?
Nobble.
Nobble who?
Nobble so I had to knock.

Hang on sweetheart I think that must be "Nobel."

Bought* this with my five year old, who is showing an interest in stealing my Kindle off me . It was exactly as described.
Spoiler alert: The last person at the door is Candice.

* I say bought. It was free. It's probably a gateway drug to further purchases.
on 27 March 2016
Don't bother buying this book ! I don't usually write reviews but felt i had to on this occasion to stop others buying this terrible joke book. I brought this for my 4 year old grandson he did not understand most of the jokes, they were just the most awful knock knock jokes I have heard, I think that the author must have been bored one day and tried to see how many knock knock jokes he could make up.
on 1 September 2014
I like this book becaulse it is funny lol i like i screamyou scream we all scream for ice cream
on 29 April 2013
My brother and I found this book OK but we liked '101 more jokes for kids' the best in the series! That was the first book we got and since the whole series was free we got them all some jokes were worth it some were not but we'd reccomend it!

Miss and Master Locket(My brother and I)
on 29 August 2014
Children in the family just ready for these jokes and we all spent an afternoon reading from this book and testing each other with old favourites and some new. Next time we baby sit the book is on the kindle shelf ready to go again. And I am sure it will be requested.
on 25 July 2014
some of the jokes were a bit boring and some were quite funny.
I liked the who who joke:
Knock, knock,
Who's there?
Who,
Who, who?
When will all the owls go away?