5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Buy Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle
Blown away by the price and the quality
it really really sparkles.

I work for a high street jeweller. .. and I couldn't get a ring this nice for the same
price on our staff incentive scheme!!!!

Once I knew it could be returned if not suitable sizing etc I gave it a whirl

My wife was very happy!!!
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars We were both pleased but unfortunately the ring was too big
Published 3 months ago by Ozo-Eson Omosigho

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars We were both pleased but unfortunately the ring was too big, 5 Feb. 2015
I have to say I am writing more about my experience than the ring. I bought a size O of this ring for my girlfriend with the intention to propose to her. I popped the question on the 1st of January 2015. We were both pleased but unfortunately the ring was too big. We tried getting a replacement, but Amazon explained that on this order, we had to return the one we had (for a refund) and then order another (How inconvenient). This was fine by us, and we did so. We waited for the new delivery which eventually came only to get an empty box (SHOCKED). Having laid complaints up Amazon and the delivery company (UPS) a replacement was made and another order for the same size was placed by Amazon (This was about a week after, as Amazon had to investigate the first empty box order). I had to miss work, staying at home waiting for the delivery from UPS. The second replacement came and anxiously I opened the package to find out that YET AGAIN, I got another box empty, WITHOUT A RING. INSANE.

I have bought more items from Amazon than I can count, and really have NEVER, EVER, experienced a problem like this before. It has ruined the joy of an engagement. I advice any person buying to be careful. I really can't tell where the theft would have occurred and Amazon provided no feedback to me in this regard asides my refunds. BE CAREFUL.

It is really beyond me, and I was beyond mad and furious. I

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Buy Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle, 13 April 2014
Blown away by the price and the quality
it really really sparkles.

price on our staff incentive scheme!!!!

Once I knew it could be returned if not suitable sizing etc I gave it a whirl

My wife was very happy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 6 Jan. 2014
My fiancé and I chose this ring together as my engagement ring. The stones are slightly smaller than they appear but the ring is absolutely stunning and very sparkly. There is a nice added height for the three main stones. Very well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars good customer service, 30 Jan. 2014
I brought this my wife 8 months ago and she loved it. This item is worth more
than priced. The customer service and delivery on this item was very
good. Will be shopping with amazon alot more in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely stunning., 8 Sept. 2014
LB (Neston, Cheshire) - See all my reviews
I have just received this ring in the post... And I am so delighted. It's is absolutely beautiful, so clear and sparkly, the pictures don't do it justice. Even the box it came in looked expensive. The stones are slightly smaller than they appear on the pictures but I don't mind as I think it looks better with smaller stones anyway, more expensive looking. The BEST buy! Excellent! Let's hope it stays perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice small ring, 4 Mar. 2014
The ring is very attractive. Just beware the band width is only 1mm and so is extremely thin. It will need looking after as normally they are twice this thickness, 2mm, at least.

5.0 out of 5 stars 18ct trilogy ring, 25 Mar. 2014
the quality of the ring is fantastic and worth the 5weeks wait, customer communication poor at best. mogul be proactive not reactive!

5.0 out of 5 stars sparkles!!!!, 19 Jan. 2015
I never write reviews but felt compelled to write this one! ... this ring is absolutely stunning!, my partner asked me to marry him and presented me with this ring! .... I was really happy when he opened the box, and of course I said yes... this ring is very sparkly and catches the light really well! , it's not as big as it looks in the pic but tbh it's just simply perfect!, and the right size for an engagement ring! ... so all in all i'm a very happy lady and soon to be a wife!!! :D... thank you so much!!!!!! x

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Nov. 2014
Looks amazing, lovely looking ring and delivery was good and efficient.

Very happy

4.0 out of 5 stars Ring Sizes, 28 Feb. 2014
Are you able to provide ring size M 1/2 for this ring. Please help, I did not know how else to reach you.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›