Ring Size: P|Total Diamond Weight: 0.5|Change

on 6 March 2015
The ring although on first inspection looks lovely when I took it to a jewellers to be stretched 1 size (my fault for getting the wrong size) the jeweller said that he would need to do work on the ring as the clasps that hold the diamonds in are either non existent or too small! This would mean I the future that diamonds would fall out! He recommended I have a new one sent out as it may just be a bad ring however the one that Amazon sent back out was actually worse, and so were the diamonds. Just for the work on the clasps it has cost me and extra £350. Now though the ring is perfect and the jeweller said that even in the state I took it to him initially he said "if you've paid £1000 for this then you've had a very good deal, as it is"
It really is a beautiful ring and the soon to be wife absolutely adores it! Hope this helps
on 10 December 2015
Absolutely love it ! Bought it which is 1 carat of diamond for my gf and she said yes! my friends and family like Its elegant and classic design. It's worth every penny and definitely highly recommended. P/s my diamond is big and SHINY as hell, My pic here doesnt do its justice! But hope it helps
review image
on 25 April 2013
Perfect really nice ring. It arrived in a very nice box with details of certification.
Very happy so far and would use again.
on 9 December 2014
The ring has a smaller stone that it might seem from the picture, but overall it is spectacular. My gf was taken by surprise and she loved it and said Yes. Job well done, I must say. The shipment was blazing fast and it was very well packed. At that price, it had no competition, highly recommended.
on 20 January 2014
This is a very nice ring and you could easily pay full price in the high street, my partner was over the moon
on 5 January 2016
So many things to say about this ring but overall I have to start with the huge blaring negative experience this ring has caused, sad considering it was an engagement ring.

My now fiance(yay!) lost a lot of weight since I measured her ring size the year before, she went down almost 4 ring sizes - well done her, but after I gave her the ring and it flopped on her finger, leaving me feeling very embarrassed. It was the only negative to an otherwise perfectly planned evening. My fault completely, but hey, this is Amazong right, a quick exchange for the right size, happy customer, happy Fiance - how wrong was I..

Not only does the ring incorrectly advertise the ability to size down 6 sizes but Amazon refused the exchange.
To explain, I have been to 4 jewelers, all of which have told me it is either impossible or extremely risky and they REFUSE the work as the diamonds will almost certainly fall out. One has told me they could resize it but 2 of the 9 diamonds would have to me removed of such a huge difference in the ring size, and they would charge me £450 for the privilege - a cost I wouldn't mind but the loss of diamonds would change the look - not good for her, which means not good for me!

So I called amazon, told them my story and asked them politely to replace it with the correct size, amazon refused because their system does not support an exchange to a different size. I checked the price, thinking this was the issue, same price so I asked again on this basis but they refused. I have now been waiting 3 weeks for someone to reply to me and tell me they have a solution that will enable me to simply exchange for the correct size - nothing.

Amazon have always treated me well with all other product, but I would strongly recommend you avoid jewelry from them unless you are 100% sure of the sizing you need - even then the customer support is poor and I likely wouldn't risk it on anything of value.

Now it is an amazing looking ring, which is why I'm so passionately writing this review, my now fiance was so delighted to see it in the box. Later she has expressed so many times to me how amazing the diamonds shine and the overall design looks like a ring fit for a princess. My only regret is the sizing and the inability to exchange for the correct size. I am still without an engagement ring and still many, many hundreds of pounds out of pocket.

Yours Truly,
One hugely deflated customer.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 December 2015
I lost my original engagement ring, and have finally replaced it with this one. I initially ordered the .5 karat ring, but as the diamonds used aren't guaranteed to have a good clarity, it arrived and was very cloudy so I returned it. I ordered this one and am delighted with it - he main diamond is beautiful. A couple of the smaller ones are slightly cloudy, but you can't tell from a distance. My husband and I have researched other rings and have found this one to be very good value for money. Just be aware that white gold needs to be sent to be dipped periodically.
review image
on 24 April 2015
Lovely Ring. Catches the light very well and is extremely sparkly. Had the best reaction possible from both Partner, family and friends.
Great value at this price.
on 14 May 2015
Its a nice ring - quite small and dainty but good for the price you pay
on 13 January 2016
Really nice ring. My lady loved it. It appears bigger in the picture but as other reviewers had pointed this out I took a punt and it is perfect for the missus. Small and slim, unlike the missus. OUCH!!!