5.0 out of 5 stars Bulls with Freaking Laser Beams!
The Kanes are back with this continuation of the Kane Chronicles in a spinning world of madness versus order (Chaos versus Ma-at). As their wild Egyptian magical adventures continue, Sadie and Carter find themselves in more and more precarious and strange situations. Their pursuit to defeat Apophis, the giant snake of Chaos, and stop him from swallowing the sun, takes...
Published on 17 July 2012 by Tamsin

2.0 out of 5 stars Not up to the usual standard
Red Pyramid (the first book) was purchased because I couldn't get hold of the Percy Jackson book I needed at the time.
Sadly in my opinion this trilogy does not come up to Mr Riordan's expectedstandard.

In the Percy books, we got used to in depth characters, good continuity in the story lines, plenty of descriptive narrative taking us from place to place &...
Published 7 months ago by J. L. Birchall-Mann

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 49 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!!!, 11 Mar 2014
THIS BOOK HAS ME MIND BLOWN! IT HAS GOT THE MOST AMAZING AROMA TO IT, IT HAS JUST SIMPLY GOT TO BE THE MOST COOLIST BOOK OF THE YEAR SO FAR! It has got me thinking: What if all this is real? Could Saidie and Carter actually exist? What if Apophis really did almost destroy the world? Overall I think this is a amazing book, everyone should buy it and I had amazing fun reading it.

4.0 out of 5 stars a great read, 23 Feb 2014
Really thrilling read all of the action you'll ever need great story line with that characters described really well
4/5* book epic read

5.0 out of 5 stars Another book for my "bookworm" grandson., 22 Jan 2014
My grandson was highly delighted to get this book to add to his collection for Xmas and has already finished reading it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Jan 2014
I loved this book

I think anyone can have a go as long as it over 9

Go on read this

5.0 out of 5 stars Liking it, 9 Jan 2014
Good story line and fantastic description. The book is utterly outstanding, not to long and is built up perfectly. I couldn't of written a better novel myself and that's really saying something, all those people who have given this book less than my rating are seriously on the wrong side of things. Amazing, can't wait to read the next story in the series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars so awesome, 13 Dec 2013
really good book i love it!!!! You should read the first book and the second one so you know the rest of the story

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever, 3 Dec 2013
David Gallagher (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
MUST read this book otherwise I will indeed have to kill you and it will be god damn painful! I MEAN IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure brilliance, 24 Nov 2013
This book is amazing, combining romance, adventure and action all into one book, personally I think that any adult or child could highly enjoy this book and try out the existing sample if you are not sure. You will most likely enjoy this book, Rick Rioden is an amazing author.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing.., 3 Nov 2013
N. Gupte (london,uk) - See all my reviews
final saga...so sad its over!....or is it!
lovely read and kept pace to previous two of the series. will definitly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 1 Nov 2013
Samantha (UK) - See all my reviews
Good read wish there were more on this series please
As it honestly is a great series thanks Rick please do more

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 49 | Next ›