5.0 out of 5 stars Bulls with Freaking Laser Beams!
The Kanes are back with this continuation of the Kane Chronicles in a spinning world of madness versus order (Chaos versus Ma-at). As their wild Egyptian magical adventures continue, Sadie and Carter find themselves in more and more precarious and strange situations. Their pursuit to defeat Apophis, the giant snake of Chaos, and stop him from swallowing the sun, takes...
Published on 17 July 2012 by Tamsin

2.0 out of 5 stars Not up to the usual standard
Red Pyramid (the first book) was purchased because I couldn't get hold of the Percy Jackson book I needed at the time.
Sadly in my opinion this trilogy does not come up to Mr Riordan's expectedstandard.

Published 8 months ago by J. L. Birchall-Mann

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The Serpents Shadow., 23 Jan 2013
This book is so thrilling and I never want to stop reading it. I absolutely would rate it five stars without any hesitation. It's such an amazing book and I could read it over and over again I love it so much. I think everyone should read it.

4.0 out of 5 stars the serpents shadow, 3 Jan 2013
it was a realy good book if you enjoyed this then you will like percy jackson and all the heros of olympus !!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
S. Bell (England) - See all my reviews
Brilliant - no other words to describe this book

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 May 2014
A really great story line with fast paced action, romance. I enjoyed the way we meet lots if Egyptian gods and how the story lines involve lots of magic and ancient spells

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!!, 10 May 2014
Another brilliant book, great for boys and girls, I hope this series will be made into a film because it would be fantastic!!!! :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not up to the usual standard, 26 April 2014
J. L. Birchall-Mann "JLBM" (Taunton) - See all my reviews

In the Percy books, we got used to in depth characters, good continuity in the story lines, plenty of descriptive narrative taking us from place to place & situation to situation.
The Kane chronicles lack much of that. The main characters are irritating and very juvenile, despite supposedly being the next pharaohs of Egypt. They get into a fight/situation/place and whoops, its all over, they won and they are already in the next fight/situation/whatever. They manage to learn all sorts of new magic (of which they supposedly have no previous knowledge) apparently through the ether as there is no description of their lessons/reading etc.

Disappointing given how good the Percy books are

5.0 out of 5 stars just as good as expected, 18 April 2014
Rick riordan for the Winn! A great book, and a great service gerting it! I recived it fast and had no issues with the product at all!

4.0 out of 5 stars Age limit?, 16 April 2014
This book is very, very exciting. However, I want to know if Rick Rick Riordan has put a age limit to it, because it was scary at times. Did he?

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault it., 12 April 2014
Absolutely love it . You need to read all of the rest of the series to be able to understand it, but absolutely incredible! Worth the money, i recommend the Heroes of Olympus series, too as they merge together in the next book, Son of Sobek. AMAZING!!!<3

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 April 2014
I very much enjoyed this book along with the rest of the series. I like how it is possibly going to link to the other series. E.G. Percy Jackson.

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›