Format: Audio CD|Change

on 22 March 2013
I purchased this album as I am a big Rayz fan. And although it is not the new album the two new studio songs on it are worth justifying its purchase. Along with two covers you have four awesome studio recorded songs.
Any album worth its salt should have a couple of live tracks on it in my opinion and this one has six.
Any fan of power/speed/thrash metal should give Gamma Ray a listen to and I would recomend any and all of theirs, but if you are new to The Rayz then this album gives you taste of what they are all about and its making great music for their fans You will not be dissapointed.
on 4 April 2013
I waited a while since these guys did their last album.I have to say it is a return to a good trie and tested formula.Good hard rockin tracks mixed with a few live songs including a version of Goodbye My Friends.
A great taster for the upcoming full album and tour.
on 10 June 2013
A few thrash covers, one decent new song and a load of live stuff. Not bad considering the price but really just an exercise in keeping the fans happy until the next studio album
on 28 February 2014
Nice disc of late Gamma Ray, quality of this edition fully satisfy. Hoewer some people make critical statements about the album.
on 20 May 2013
good wee filler as we await the new album from the german metallers, it's as you would expect, good old fashioned metal.
on 9 August 2014
arrived on time good album
on 19 April 2013
Good price and delivered promptly.
My son gave this CD a five star rating. He's a Heavy Metal Afficionado ( more HM records than HMV! ) so it must be great.
on 18 August 2015