Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 7 June 2013
A very cool and funny 'novelty' car tax disc holder for the windscreen.
I like a good laugh... but I like a good bargain more..!
I was scheptical about what I was gonna get for such little money, but thought it was worth a punt.
I need not have worried... The item arrived very quickly and exactly as described.
It's on my car now, giving most people a laugh, and some people a wake up call..!
Love it... Will definately buy from these people again... CHEERS.
:-))
on 27 May 2014
Originally purchased as a gift, and decided to get a couple more.
This tax disk holder is stuck to the window with 6 clear glue dots, so that you can see the wording through the windscreen. The holder is in two parts, so that with a little twist the two parts separate and you can replace your tax disc and clip back into place. Holds the tax disk firmly to the window.
on 7 June 2013
Excellent,love it, found it funny. I would buy products from this seller again, service was excellent & delivery was quick, this item is a strong plastic,it as sticky dots on front so you can stick it to inside car window, words appears on outside so people like the council can have a good read & get the message about their pot holes.Love it,i would recommend to anyone.
on 6 June 2013
I bought this as the previous one I had was a sticker type and not great when tax disc needed replaced. This one is great as the back comes off for easy disk replacement. As for the slogan......absolutely brilliant and is greatly appreciated by those who have a sense of humour!
on 26 January 2014
My husband was absolutely delighted with this. I would have given it 5 stars if it would only stay stuck on the windscreen. It may be just because all the rain we are having makes the atmosphere inside the car a bit damper than usual which may be the reason. Great product!
on 6 June 2013
The road tax disc was a joke present for my fiancè... he thought it was really good.
The product is great for the price. The only thing I could complain about is the fact we sometimes have to re-stick it when it starts peeling off. But its not like that happens everyday.
on 29 January 2014
Having resorted to attaching my tax disc with duct tape I decided to purchase this one. While it makes me smile every time I see it it's very cheap plastice and I'm not sure how many times I will be able to change the disc before it falls apart.
on 28 January 2014
Bought this as a little bit of a joke for my new tax disc. Delivery was speedy and the package arrived safely. This is easy to attach to the car windscreen and has not moved in the last month of it being in place. Arrived just as described.
on 8 October 2014
Nice design but was disappointed with the sticky glue as it kept falling off the screen. And for some reason the hot sun kind of buckled it thus losing its shape and letting the tax disc slip through. Just got rid of it.
on 6 February 2014
I actually wanted to use this as my tax disc holer, its really bad quality and the writing was half off so you cant really tell what it says, I was looking forward to insulting so e people with it but oh well lol